The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-16-2021, 01:04 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Just What They Want You To Assimilate

4-15-2021

When in our brief 244 years of existence did “We the People” become the “Enemies of the State?” For who else would you incessantly lie to - other than a damned fool or a shallow idiot, who is devoid of all intellect, reasoning and even rationale? And yet, throughout all of this, and more, “A Few Within Our Elected Government” still try to dictate to us on what we are allowed to hear and to assimilate – “Why Is That Do You Suppose?”

And yet, throughout all of this, and more, we still allow ‘The Idiot Box and a few vested politicians as well, to control our every point of view, our logic, and even right and wrong – “Why Is That Exactly?” Because, and accept it or not, we are a nation that was born of fire and brimstone, and those of you who deny this fact, must also dismiss the pain and the suffering, along with the blood, the sweat and the tears that went into the painful construction of “Our Country”, along with the ongoing price that goes into the continual building of this nation, and of our people, by our people, and for our people themselves – one and all – and so it is, “And Thus - It Must Forever Remain!!”

Hardcore
Old 04-16-2021, 05:54 PM

Arrow What has happen to America

I recall American in the 50's today we are old school based on Republican values/
Why is that? I foresee battlement between the left & right. But which is right?
-
I just left the VFW - none of us ever talk about race. Without racial enlistments we would be hard pressed to exist to this very day. I'm not prejudice. But many are in a country that is dealing with upheaval's that will destroy our society.
-
Our wars have been fought by men of color. Now in the battlefield what makes them any different today then it did during the wars?
-
We still carry prejudice in this country and that alone will divide us and destroy our society.
How do we get by this that is the question. I had a black man save me when I was being compromised - as so many of us know during all the wars we have fought! What makes them different other than the color of their skin.
-
We brought them here as slaves eons ago. And we still belittle them and accuse them of issues to this very day. We sure as hell have bad white guys who also terrorize our neighborhoods. How does this make then any different. Until we American's become color-blind we will never unify our society. Prejudice will divide this Nation and promote
constant infighting amongst ourselves. The good book says "all men are created equal"
until that happens this nation will suffer undo disadvantages and our system of government will fail.
-
We the People of the United States of America - where does it say less men of color?
Until we can work together - this Nation will fall - as we see it today.
-
Yes there's good and bad guys of all races - but not ALL! Put your self into their predicament how would your respond to their ongoing issues. The same I would say.
-
We not learned much from our past and we will have very little future of unrest until we can move past these issues.
-
How do you feel about this? Why is the South so hateful towards the men of color? Do they want them to work the fields or kowtow to all whites? That will never happen and hence here we are today - with racial issues that should have been eliminated decades ago.
-
But No - here we are with internal issues - terrorizing our neighborhoods and the killings are not making our progress any better!
-
If they are good enough to go to war and die for a Country that gives them nothing but
unfavorable opportunities - then of course they will take exception to those rules - who wouldn't!
-
We have poor white and black folks what makes them different? Race or Color? If so, this is the question & the problem?

-

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote