The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-10-2005, 10:11 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default I

can't speak for Dean.............I ain't got much faith in him either BTW.

But...........I SURE as hell ain't backing down from ANYTHING I've said or posted.

If folks can't see the truth for what it is, shame on them.

I only hope the end results of these fanatics beliefs and plans for our childrens future aren't as devastating to OUR society and way of life as it was to all the folks in Europe during the 30's and 40's.....cause that's EXACTLY where they're heading us into. If THAT ain't enough to "change" your party "affiliation"....I don't know what the hell is?

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2005, 10:12 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Quote:
Originally posted by Arrow I must say Steve's rhetoricalong with that of Howard Deans is not what I wouldcalla bridgeto induce one to change their party affiliation. Keep up the good work boys!Wejust love it when you talk like that!!!
Looked at certain way, to quote Hitler as a means of rationalizing an accusation of "terrorist" against a little bitty museum going about its business seems to suggest that the intended message was meant to be written by the one(s) who posted the information... which does seem odd.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:19 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Only

To you Blue................I see you haven't changed a bit in your absence, huh???

Still "following" the "crowd" of propagandisits, huh?

Maybe you've been stuck inside that "museum" too long? It's blocking your view of reality.

Maybe you need to get "out" more.

You'll find it much more enlightening out in the "light" of truth and reality!

Have a nice, dark day.

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Old 06-10-2005, 10:30 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Re: Only

Quote:
Originally posted by Gimpy To you Blue................I see you haven't changed a bit in your absence, huh???

Still "following" the "crowd" of propagandisits, huh?

Maybe you've been stuck inside that "museum" too long? It's blocking your view of reality.

Maybe you need to get "out" more.

You'll find it much more enlightening out in the "light" of truth and reality!

Have a nice, dark day.
Have I been absent? :ek:

Same to ya, brother Gimpness.

Oh, BTW, I can't put my finger on what to name that OTHER "crowd of propagandists." to which some folks belong.

At the moment, what is blocking my view of reality is these beautiful trees that have finally given forth their annual leaves. Of course, that has only to do with the visual form of reality. As for the aural, or the tactile, or the spiritual, things appear to be pretty much okey dokey.

Glad ta know we haven't lost our spunk.

Its only a museum. The Republic and morality will survive.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:48 AM

Default Re: I

Quote:
Originally posted by Gimpy can't speak for Dean.............I ain't got much faith in him either BTW.

But...........I SURE as hell ain't backing down from ANYTHING I've said or posted.

If folks can't see the truth for what it is, shame on them.

I only hope the end results of these fanatics beliefs and plans for our childrens future aren't as devastating to OUR society and way of life as it was to all the folks in Europe during the 30's and 40's.....cause that's EXACTLY where they're heading us into. If THAT ain't enough to "change" your party "affiliation"....I don't know what the hell is?
Why change my association with one set of 'fanatics' to that of another set of 'fanatics'? seems like a big waste of time to me. Think I'll just use the brain Father God gave me...He expects me to use it; that IS why He gave it to me.
Old 06-10-2005, 10:52 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Re: Re: Only

Quote:
Originally posted by BLUEHAWK

Its only a museum. The Republic and morality will survive .

Kinda like what the citizens of Germany said in the 30's, huh?

"Its only books they're burning. The Republic and morality will survive."

I figured you smarter than that Blue?

Seems those "trees" are hidden by the "forests", huh?

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

Old 06-10-2005, 11:00 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Quote:
I only hope the end results of these fanatics beliefs and plans for our children's future aren't as devastating to OUR society and way of life as it was to all the folks in Europe during the 30's and 40's.....cause that's EXACTLY where they're heading us into. ~ gimpy ~

Exactly what I thoughtafter the Ruby Ridge and Waco incidents that happened on the watch of then President Clinton. All they needed at Ruby Ridge isBo Gritzto bring that family down off the mountain. All they needed at Waco is one Texas Ranger to corral Koresh on the street as he went about his daily errands. But the Clinton administration opted for a "really big show".

You will notice that we are all still here, none of us have ended up in concentration camps, none of us have been hindered from expressing our views, we are still voting in elections. There was no ushering in ofa police state with all of our rights removed.

Sadly though there were men like Tim McVeigh that bought into the idea that the Republic was going to hell in a hand basket and blew the hell out of OKC to teach the "government" a lesson. He did nothing but harm"we" the people. My suggestion is bombastic language can have unintended consequences.

Just a thought.....

Arrow>>>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 06-10-2005, 12:23 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Re: Re: Re: Only

Quote:
Originally posted by Gimpy

I figured you smarter than that Blue?

Seems those "trees" are hidden by the "forests", huh?
It ain't decent to taunt a person thataway, brother.

Tell, please... your personal agenda.

What IS it that Gimpy would like to see happen in America, and over the world?

HOW would Gimpy do, or have done, it better?

Specifics as to strategy, tactics and logistics, please... all three, or nothing.

The enemy rejoices when we fight amongst ourselves.

If I may say, Welcome Home.
Old 06-10-2005, 12:30 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Re: Re: Re: Only

Quote:
Originally posted by Gimpy

[/b]
DID "the citizens" of Germany say exactly that in the 30's?
Old 06-10-2005, 03:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

A long time from now both versions will be taught equally, political activism will be a scheduled and optional event and the children will be left in peace to follow what ever religious event they wish to commemorate. Given that this sounds idealistic and we?ll have to go through a long bloody tunnel to get there, there is hope and a model exists and it is successful. The public schools and Universities in central Europe; Hungary, Slovakia, Czechs Republic, operate exactly in this way and have since the Soviet Union imploded. What do you suppose they learned that we are yet to learn and why are these former Communist Colonies leading the way? Interesting that Hitler?s Germany is chosen as the model for repression when we need only go back to the 80?s to find even crueler repression that lasted a whole lot longer and was tons more invasive and murderous.

Scamp