The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-09-2004, 07:16 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Great New(?) Concepts

Couldn't help notice on The News (since over & over & over & over) that that the siege of Fallujah by U.S. Marines is being conducted differently than normally done in The Iraq War.

Women, children and elderly are being permitted to leave the area and go into the general population. Hopefully, and even though not the politically-correct and/or not usually the ordered thing to do in Iraq, instead all leaving should be wisely searched for weapons and explosives and sorted-out as to just whom are whom, plus kept segregated until the seige is over,...just as such should've been done for all many Iraqis at the very beginning of The War. After the dust settles, MOST all just go home and help with "Their" rebuilding.

Just because someone can smile and wave a flag, doesn't necessarily make such automatically a friend, and not your next day murderer, whether man. woman or child. It's too bad that Our Civilian War Lords can't grasp such a realistic concept, even though such actually being a proven fact.

Then too at Fallujah, another great new concept was apparently being put into force,...FINALLY. Imagine that. If it's brandishing a weapon in combat and isn't surrendering,...kill it. So that's what all that Target Practice and yearly Qualifying was for, when in The Service? I always thought such was so superiors could find people to send to The Turkey Shoots at Camp Perry?

WOW(!)...the politically-correct ABOVE ALL ELSE crowd in America must be going nuts over that: "Kill it" if it's armed and threatening bit. After all, and from what I've seen over the years,...more value normally seems to be placed on foreign lives (even foreign enemy sickos), than on American Lives (both civilian and military), by America's politically-correct crowd, whether from Hollywood and all the way to The Beltway.

Think me wrong Folks? Sure like hearing as many comments as is possible on this one,...and especially from Combat Veterans having had to put up with such politically-correct directives and/or enemy-friendly and lethally-suicidal for Americans nonsense, during their Tours. Should make for some interesting reading?

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2004, 09:45 AM

And I finally found something we can agree on. It dosn't mean I have switched sides, it just refers to the fact how to fight or win in battle.

I have repeated many times, the best way to win a battle is move the women, children, and the elderly out of the cities leaving those who choose to fight to be destroyed. And I mean DESTROY, leaving nothing alive in our path to come up behind to kill any of our troops. If that means burning down the city, so it be.
Old 04-09-2004, 05:47 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default skeeter...

Which is it? "Finally found something we can agree on"? Or: "It doesn't mean I have switched sides"? Can't have it both ways.

And besides, if it gets out that you're sounding like a conservative, there's no doubt whatsoever that you will be shuned, banished, ostrosized or whatever from the religiously fanatical Liberal/Democrat Sect. Hell, your gods and godesses will probably even start calling you a radical racist homophobe to-boot.

Regardless, don't let it bother you. It shouldn't matter one-damn-bit what any political fools call anyone.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote