The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-20-2018, 07:30 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Of Course & Once Again, It Is Only My Opinion

11-20-2018

Of course and once again, it is only my opinion, but at least as far as I am concerned, there are still dangerous creatures out there who would do virtually anything at all to gain the upper hand on any matter, and this at any cost to the other guy?

Some call it politics, while others refer to it as just good business, and the balance of us could care even less what excuse some of these cretins fasten to their dirty work, or what harm they may cause in the process, the bottom line is still this: “No matter what you call it, this is still Our Country, Our People, Our Reputation, and maybe even Our Very Own Survival” that is at stake here!

“And if that means nothing at all to you, then ask not for whom the bell tolls – it just may be tolling for thee?”

We would not, after all, be the first country in the history of mankind to ever commit political suicide, now would we? And after all is said and done, the best way (indeed the only way) to prevent this type of human misery from ever happening again is to recognize the problem before the fact, and not after it is far too late to even think about applying the brakes?

Hardcore
Old 11-21-2018, 07:27 AM

HC - hopefully this ordeal we are going through will be completed in the next 30 days or so. Not much being done on the issues of the day. Stock market is getting a little nervous and stocks are falling - but they should rebound (I hope) if we don't have more concerns popping up?

HC to you and all the Guy's and Gal's on Patriot Files - Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Regards to "all" over the Holiday's

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote