Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-20-2018, 11:33 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry They Can All Burn In Hell

11-20-2018

(Yet more personal opinions)

“One of the greatest enemies of mankind is inactivity itself!” And when that inactivity morphs into self delusion, personal denial, or even outright fabrication, then all that you have left in life is a huge hole that is often inhabited by liars and thieves! (opinion)

It is also my opinion, that the world is overly populated with excuses, baseless degrees, useless titles, and those fools who refuse to accept the fact that life is a mutual journey in which birthright, wealth, who you know, and most of all - self-delusion, are not just a means to an end, but rather, that they can also lead to the erosion of the human spirit, and even the loss of dignity itself!

And to those of you who constantly engage in fooling yourself or rattling on about overly regurgitated tripe or who only reciting that which they have had programmed into them - and this instead of attempting to espouse any original thoughts, new ideas or even novel possibilities, I say that you yourself are probably hooked into a way of life that eventually washes away, not only yourself, but indeed, it even slowly but surely erodes centuries of human progress and development!

Hardcore
Old 11-20-2018, 01:18 PM

Red face

Hell HC - I'm going to due a stretch in hell just like so many others. Often times I get sore over shit I have no control over. Life is too short to set it on fire in hopes of another better
end result. Everything will self correct itself over time. Anger only makes us get worked up of which isn't any good. I've mellowed out somewhat as I've aged - you have too! We seen it - done it and more. Lately we are disappointed only because we feel it could have been done better. Sometimes we're right and most of the time the problem goes away - if not - fretting over it doesn't make us any better only aggravates our internal thought patterns.

I've never been 100% correct - EVER - the only thing I know is that I've learned alot about myself as I aged. I've made mistakes (still do just not as often) other's go through the same as they progress through the ages.

What I am sure about is that I won't be here much longer so I try to do some good if it means anything to anyone. I do it because it makes me feel better. I've hurt people in the past - it wasn't fun and I don't want to hurt anyone any more - if possible.

Society today is dealing with a lot of frustrations. Times change every 10 years or so we find ourselves having to compromise with the new ways of doing things. Most of the time we get pissed off - but in reality there really wasn't much we could do about it other than build up an ulcer pissing and moaning about it.

I've compromised a lot of late - knowing the short comings from throwing stones - or being a recipient of one. I like most people - I like being around them. I like sharing stories and reliving some of my past when asked. The younger generation is our future if we don't try to guide them - they will have more problems to deal with as they grow up.

My Grand-Father would tell me stories - then my Dad. I tell stories to my Grand-kids of which means little to them now but as they age they may think of his old man and what he had to say?

HC we've seen alot in our time - as so many other's have. Many of the dreams we wanted never happened - leaving a little hole in our thinking. Anger and frustration is way too much for me to handle anymore. I may agree to disagree at times but its only that my interpretation may have read the issue to mean something else. I won't pretend to say I haven't done that once or twice in my life. To error is to be human they say. To this I agree.

The progress that we've wanted is now something for the young. My days of make progress are very short. Age has caught up to me and my family. We are now what we are with little chance of changing our paths in life. My Grand-Kids are my hope for the future and what it may bring them or that they may be able to contribute to. That's progress in the making - I say.

Political issues are beyond our ability to change until new elections come up. We the People put these folks in office - and as Forest's Mother said - you never know what's in a box chocolates. This applies to the folks in office now - you never know what you're going to get once they are in office?

Folks wants change - we are tired of burying our kids.

Relax my friend our bereaving days are still yet to come.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote