The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-18-2019, 06:17 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question You Do The Damn Math

3-17-2019

I, like many of you I am sure, am getting damned tired of politics as usual! And I know for a fact that this story will not get published, due in part to my questionable language and testy point of view. But mostly because I am extremely tired of these politicians gnawing away upon the backsides of people who are doing their absolute best to get their jobs done right? For not themselves alone mind you, or even for some vested political party, but rather, for “We the People of These United States of America!” “What in the Hell is wrong with us these days anyway?”

Can’t a man (or a woman) possibly do what they feel is in the best interest of “All of America”, without some politically avarice-stricken clown, destroying half of “Our Nation” in the process and this, just in order to further the career of someone who could give a damn less about the welfare of “This Country, Her Combined People, Our Economy, or even Our Very Survival?” Or are you so dense, uncaring, cold, and lacking in any real historical knowledge, that you, like far too many within today’s society, are far more concerned about politics and politicians that you are over the prospect of whether or not your kids (or even grandkids) will be forced to fight, starve and maybe even die, in some war of the not so distant future?

Remember Folks – That although we are indeed formidable, and definitely even awesome in ability and prowess, not too much (even mighty nations), ever truly rises to the very top, where it does not eventually stand the imminent risk of making the return trip back to the bottom - if it is not ever vigilant and prepared for all possibilities – “As World History Will So Readily Attest!”

Hardcore