The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-04-2018, 09:16 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Where In Hades Do We Find Such People

10-4-2018

Where in Hades do we find such people, and who do they really believe that they are kidding? And don’t some of these fools realize yet that as you sow, so shall you reap?

The old excuse of “It’s just good business” can carry a person just so far in life, and claiming that your actions are purely defensive will get you nothing more noteworthy than a back seat in perdition, in my opinion? And Hell no, I ain’t to vestal virgin either , nor am I any better than any other damned fool to ever come this way, but it does seem to me that many, if not most of us, know exactly what they are doing and this while they are doing it!

Just one case in point- is the recent onslaught of (those other than truthful) politicians that we sometimes maintain in public office! “And for the record, many of these people know exactly who (and what) they are!” Unfortunately however, the damage that a few of these malicious malcontents gleefully engage in, damages our nation, our people, and maybe even our futures as well, but does some of them even care - “HELL NO?”

“How can we incessantly preach ethics and fair play to each other, when we too have on occasions, often forgotten the genuine meaning of the word truth ourselves?”

Once again: “As we sow, so shall we eventually reap!” And no, it’s not all just a matter of politics either – “At Least Not In My Opinion?!”

Hardcore
Old 10-05-2018, 10:19 AM

Ethics is everything - I think they should get a new candidate for the Supreme Court regardless of party difference.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote