The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-12-2018, 10:07 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Like A Stinking Mongrel In Heat

12-11-2018 – Copy of a letter that I sent out today in reference to the words (yesterday) of a Democratic Staffer to my wife Brenda….

Personal Opinions

It takes quite a man to scream, rant and rave at a sickly 70 year old woman! And when that (so-called) man also happens to be a staffer of a democratic congressional member, then I have but one more thing more to say – BRING IT TO ME YOU PAPER HERO!!

I will however, show more class than that fool who found it politically necessary to scream and rave at an old woman until she was forced to hang-up upon that ass, by not laying my glove right across his miserable, slime-sucking face!! But I will close by adding that should he wish to try his heroics with me, then I am at his disposal – anytime and anyplace!

Public office, nor those hirelings that would eat manure (opinion) in order to work for any member of the people’s government, does not give them the right (nor the mandate) to scream at any loyal American Citizen who has concerns for their country, a country that the family of this older woman’s has fought for (provably) for over the last 242 years plus, and who still has an uncle (POW - 24th Infantry Division) that is buried in an unmarked grave somewhere out in North Korea, where he fell in service to our nation in 1950!

Finally and as no “Real American Man” could (or should) do any differently, I (even at nearly 80 years old) wish to invite this dirt-bag to meet with me and repeat his heroic rhetoric to me face to face – “How About It Chump?” For I sir, am an American, a veteran and still a damned good man even at nearly 80 years old and no one screams at my wife like this, and don’t you ever damned well forget it!!”

Hardcore
Old 12-12-2018, 11:11 AM

HC - I get seconds when your done. I'm in my mid 70's and I'll take a swing at him as well or any man who degrades a woman is intolerable. Together we can slap his ass to sleep!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote