The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-06-2005, 02:06 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Screaming F?ing Mad!!

I just want to send a little message to those SOBs (Sidekicks Of Bureaucrats) who went out of their ever-loving was to stick every pin and needle that they could pull out of their malignant backsides, into my ailing son in his time of need - MAY YOU ALL ROT IN HELL and I have absolutely no doubts that you will do just that!!!!

I guess that it wasn?t bad enough that the kid was severely injured on a stinking, foreign manufactured and defective (brand-new) bike, that had been purchased just minutes before at a major department store!? To add insult to misery, some of the people in the Canyon State even went out of their ever-loving way to attempt to screw the kid over medically, and through sneakiness, on top of this! ?Now ain?t you suns-a-biches proud of yourselves??

What should have been an automatic act of compassion, caring, and the acceptance of their responsibility was almost immediately mutated into self-preservation, self-denial, illegal attempts at seizing and possibly perverting evidence, not to mention an outright nastiness that would do even Mephistopheles proud!

Now had my injured son been an illegal, connected politically, a resident of a defeated (hostile) country, or a United Nations or Third World Piece of Excremental Waste, then he would have been gifted with continuing treatment quicker than Vincente Fox has his ass waxed!

Well, and as I said above - this is my son, and even though I would fight every bit as hard for yours , it still pisses me off (and they don?t know much ) that our American kids - the future soldiers, engineers, doctors and nurses, and work-force of the United States, are allocated a position of worth (by members of the powers that be) that is less than a common dog in the eyes of the stinkingly connected (at the ass holes of course)! And considering that some of these vermin are ass-hole from head to toe (opinion), they must be glued together from scalp to toenails!

?Ain?t it fortunate that dueling is no longer legal, and that some cowards are an accepted and protected segment of a scant few portions of society??

?Again, I pity the poor Devil when these bastards start arriving down below by the bushels! For even talking (or writing) about such creatures leaves a lingering stench in my nostrils!?

VERITAS
Old 05-07-2005, 06:33 AM

HARDCORE;

Maybe this explains why your son received such treatment. I pulled this from a post I made on another site(6 corps eng.)

Colonel

Group: Members
Member No.: 17

Illegal Immigrants Poem

I cross ocean,

poor and broke,

Take bus,

See employment folk.

Nice man treat me

good in there,

Say I need to

See welfare.

Welfare say,

"You come no more,

We send cash

right to your door."

Welfare checks,

they make you wealthy,

Medicaid it keep

you healthy!

By and by,

I got plenty money,

Thanks to you,

American dummy.

Write to friends

in motherland,

Tell them 'come

fast as you can.'

They come in turbans

and Ford trucks,

I buy big house

with welfare bucks

They come here,

we live together,

More welfare checks,

it gets better!

Fourteen families,

they moving in,

But neighbor's patience wearing thin.

Finally, American

moves away,

Now I buy his house,

and then I say,

"Find more aliens

for house to rent."

And in the yard

I put a tent.

Send for family

they just trash,

But they, too,

draw the welfare cash!

Everything is

very good,

And soon we

own the neighborhood.

We have hobby --

it's called breeding,

Welfare pay

for baby feeding.

Kids need dentist?

Wife need pills?

We get free!

We got no bills!

American crazy!

He pay all year,

To keep welfare

running here.

We think America

darn good place!

Too darn good for

the American race.

If they no like us,

they can scram,

Got lots of room in

Pakistan.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 08:22 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

"POIGNANT, but unfortunately oh so true!"

The old roll up your sleeves and help to make a place a little better off for your having been here has all but evaporated from the American scene!

Maybe one day, the old fashioned attitudes of building and not tearing down, of sanitizing and not polluting, of loving and not despoiling, will again come into vogue - WE CAN ONLY HOPE?

This attitude, however, must permeate the entire system (top to bottom), and government must again lead by example and not just by dictate!

VERITAS
Old 05-08-2005, 11:42 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

HARDCORE,

You summed up in six lines what I've been trying to tell folks for a long time. At the hospital I worked at, some people would try their d@#$est to see who could do the least work and as a result the patients and other staff would suffer. Of course Respiratory Therapy was not well liked or appreciated as a result of the laziness of the few. Don't give up hope because if you raise your children up with good values they will be the salvation of our country.

Doc Urb

'Time does not heal all wounds but forgiveness will heal all time.'-"The Disappearence Of The Universe"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 01:34 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Dr. URB

Thanks for the come back! When one raises their children with integrity and the appreciation of the golden rule, they instill a glimmer of hope for our future!!!

VERITAS