The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Gulf War

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-18-2002, 07:36 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default On the web address below you will find Facts and Doucuments regarding the use of Anth

arrow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the web address below you will find Facts and Doucuments regarding the use of Anthrax by the military. I offer it to you without commentary. You will have to search the site and the forums on the site...come back and tell us what you have found...

www.gulfwarvets.com

Also listed under Web Links found on the home page/main menu/other options.

Galois

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recently the VA with the backing of the NAS declared that Anthrax and other biological agents used in the Gulf War were not contributive to the health problems of military as well as civilians. Included in the VA/NAS denial was the health hazard of using uranium in the penetrator noses of anti-tank weapons and as well the explosive enhancement bands on missile and artillery shells. How can this egregeous abuse of US and allied military personnel be corrected? I have the VA release on hand. I sent an eMail to John McCain, Sen AZ A Vietnam vet and a member of the armed services committee and I have yet to receive a response (I mentioned Anthrax etc but spoke vigorously concerning the uranium trioxide problem. Uranium, like Magnesium, is incendiary and upon heated by impact or nearby explosive detonation burns rapidly to "yellow smoke" that is easily ingested by clean-up operators in the arenas of conflict. Galois

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links