The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-14-2023, 07:27 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy We All Know What The Real Problems Are

12-14-2023

We all know what the real problems are, and we even know how to resolve them – the only question left now is – “Implementation?!”

In My Opinion - It is the desire of every human being to better their lives – “And this is just natural!” However, the real issue here, at least as I see it, is the ability of “The Free World” to feasibly and economically absorb such a massive influx in population? And it is my opinion that, no matter whom the immigrant may be, or no matter where they may hail from, that it is the aspiration of all men and women to breath-free! But contrary to this (cold and hard) fact – an invasion is still an invasion, and it is the right, nay, “make that the duty”, of every “Freedom-Loving-World-State” to insure their own survival, promote their own economic growth, and also to secure their own longevity as well! And there is absolutely nothing amiss with this prospectus either, “once again, in my own personal opinion!”

“Freedom and Liberty are Splendid Concepts!” They are also the pot of gold at the end of every personal rainbow that has ever enticed mankind, and this, ever since humanity first put in an appearance upon this (getting way over-populated) orb of human existence “and so it is!!”

One of these days, however (if we all survive that long), maybe mankind will finally figure-out a workable solution to this ever- mounting-dilemma – “And Maybe Not!?”

Hardcore
Old 12-16-2023, 03:28 AM

Default Better Yet

HC - The way our world is going today - it may only get back on the path of peace
is after every nuke is scrapped - or launched. Then and only then can we either
rebuild or have come to our senses - and acknowledge that this is the only world
we can live on!
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote