The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-16-2021, 10:53 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question The Games That Some People Compulsively Play

5-16-2021

Almost everyone attempts (at times) to play mental, social and political games upon others – “And More Is The Shame!”

But when, however, the same people who are attempting this subterfuge are related in one way or another, or even when these misguided fools consider themselves to be above you financially or in social status, and this gives them the right to act like a pack of damned fools, then who would you say is the real loser here – certainly not the target of their abuse, in my opinion?

And when a family member also starts to resort to feeble excuses in order to attempt to justify their horrendous and foolhardy actions, then in my own personal opinion, that individual is an abject ass! “But the damage that these ridiculous fools inflict, however, is unconscionable, vicious, vile and even soul-damning!”

And so, (once again in my opinion), the price that these creatures may eventually have to pay for their contemptible actions, could be nothing short of their own stinking and eternally damned souls? “AND SO - IT MAY JUST (Eventually) BE!?”

Hardcore
Old 05-16-2021, 11:29 AM

What does Sherlock say to Watson - Something's afoot my Goodman.
-
These political games have been played for decades one President after President.
They all have their agendas or ideas - and so does the military. It's just working them
out together - getting both house's to pass the funds and then putting it into play.
-
Some things just take more time than others. (Those times are the games they play).
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote