The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-06-2003, 10:08 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Talking Putting On The Ritz

Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf, Iraq?s former ?Misinformation Minister?, is slated to make his musical debut!

This ?Babylonian Turkey? who can?t even get himself arrested, much less tell the truth, is soon (they say) to become the object of a comical dance track production centered around his penchant for pure, unadulterated bull shit!

?Leave it to some jerk to figure out a way to make a buck off of just about anything! Hell, the producers of this ?Collage of Colorful Lies? has even promised to pay royalties to Baghdad Bob, if that is, they can even find the boob!

Before this trend is over, who the heck knows, they may even turn out a laugh track featuring Baghdad Bob, Korea?s Kim and Cuba?s Castro, singing old favorites like the ?Sheik of Arabia, Mack The Knife and the theme song from the Mickey Mouse Club!?

Actually, the media is reporting that the song (really) to be released is entitled ?I Can?t Believe What I Am Hearing? and makes reference to Baghdad Bob?s very loose handling of facts! In all truthfulness, however, show me any politician who even approaches total honesty!

Some years ago, a massive entourage of known musicians got together to recorded the song - ?I?d like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony!? Could you possibly imagine if a few within the United Nations got together to give a similar performance? ?If the music itself didn?t overcome the audience, the stench sure as hell would!?

VERITAS