The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-27-2004, 10:42 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2004, 01:35 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default PHO127-549

What does PHO127 stand for anyway?
April, huh? ok , I'll put it in my calendar. Ya got to put up directions though and PM me your numbers.

Ron

Last edited by 82Rigger; 07-14-2008 at 01:00 AM.
Old 01-28-2004, 04:59 AM
Doc.2/47

If there is any posible way for me to shake loose from work I'll be there.Don't guess there is any chance that this shindig might last into Tues.-Wed. is there?

Sid-
Any chance you could repost the link to the psyco-vets gear?Would hate to show up outta uniform.Nancy claimed she was gonna get me some stuff for Christmas but couldn't figure out how.I reminded her that I got a birthday comeing up in Mar.

Sure do hope to get the chance to get down there an meet some of y'all.Somebody bringin restraint devices to keep Lt. outta the fire?Seems like I got some chains an stuff around here somewhere if needed.

SJ-
Not sure just what opportunities are avaliable right in LT's and PHO's neck of the woods(couple of hundred miles South of here)but feral hog hunting is legal(with a few exceptions)year round in TN.There are some private operations in East Tn. that (I am told) have highly successful hunts.They charge somewhere around what a lot of folks would expect to spend on out-of-state deer hunts and you don't have to worry about out of state lisence,etc.
NOT easy huntin,but a reasonable opportunity of running up against a 400+lb.near pure strain Russan boar.I am told that finding yourself amoungst a bunch of pissed-off boar is a highly...interesting...experience and is bound to get your full attention.Do you climb trees well?If you think you might be interested in that kind of thing PM me and I'll try to track down some specific info. for ya.
Old 01-28-2004, 05:07 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

Harley rocker ? Johnny got a rebuilt 79 Sportster waiting on him , built it as my last bike but now I am riding Franks Low Rider.If she hadn't named him John I was pulling for Harley. East Coast campout will be at Psyco Mountain in Ellijay GA ,80 miles north of Atlanta. Yes we can shoot pigs that time of year. Y'all come now hear !
Old 01-28-2004, 05:28 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Ron , Sid is not right , 4 tours. His last tour he was kinda a forward observer for the 1st 27 Inf. PHO 127. Doc I am drivin Franks Harley up to do some fishing with you in early April , I'll even trim up my palm before I get there. Scouts Out !!
Old 01-28-2004, 06:57 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking Griz?

Is it true?
When you can no longer run fast you drive fast to make up for lost time?

Keith :re:
Old 01-28-2004, 07:14 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

That would be the 1/27 "Wolfhounds", 25th Infantry Division...

Larry
Old 01-28-2004, 07:18 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Some quick answers

Getting ready for a quick trip to Wisconsin for Father-in-Laws funeral but,

1. Curtis, Pig hunting is open year round, Come on down. You don't need to bring a gun, we have plenty.
2. Thanks for stopping the political tirade.
3. Keith, You'll have to bring in extra help, You guys will be meeting my 3 tour marine reon Bro. When we get together we are still 19, bullet proof and 8 ft tall. We have been know to stand back to back and egg on all comers. Ms. PHO has already started the Bail money fund.
4. Bluehawk, your welcome too (also), along with Scout ET AL. No politics or religion, only war lies and mountain stories. PS. FYI Gimpy was at the very first Psyco Vets Campout.
5. Some where I have a picture of one of the rainbows I caught last 4th July, I'll have to hunt it down and post it. I caught 6 and the little one was 19".
6. Doc 2/47 web site is www.psycovets.com, Going to order some PV Sweat Shirts soon.
7. Travis PM me with your phone number, I will be in Manitwoc Wi. from Friday to Tuesday. Won't get to come and visit but I will call.
8. Sis, Wow, to heck with little johnny, I want one.
Old 01-28-2004, 07:27 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Well, Savannah was so much fun, and got me into so much trouble, that I would like to try the Jawga Moutains. Sure I can't get into any trouble there. Will see if I can fit the trip in.

Gimp, sure would love it if my Southern Brother was at the gatherin'. We've been meanin' to git together for toooooo long! Was hopin' you could have made Savannah, but maybe we can do it in the Mountains.

Pig shootin', Harley ridin', sounds damm good to me.

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 01-28-2004, 07:37 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Found the rainbow Pic.

Caught on beating heart of previous rainbow.