The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-05-2003, 07:34 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Blair In A Bind

?Did Tony Blair really know more that he was saying? - according to Robin Cook he did????

The furor over the rationale for Gulf War II is still boiling furiously in the British Isles, and charges and counter-charges are flying heavier than hot lead from the barrel of a Brown Bess (Musket)!!

Did the English Prime Minister really know more than he was letting on to, as concerns Saddam?s illusive catch of ?Weapons of Mass Destruction?? Is this one of the real reasons for the departure of Cook, who threatened an ever increasing loose lip as concerns what he claims was a scam (my words) aimed at thrusting the Coalition into Gulf War II?

For that matter, how many world leaders knew what some are referring to as - ?The Sordid Truth!?? (At least one member of the media asked this question!")

Hey, don?t ask me - all I know is what I hear on the tube or read in the rags! And like many of you, I too felt that Hussein had to go, like 12 years ago!! But then, hindsight garners one naught but controversy and anguish!

According to the morning news, however, more than one is wondering just what in the Hell was really going on? Did Saddam still possess WMD in GWII? Was he attempting to pick up an African Nuclear Connection? Was he seeking to expand the range of his missiles to carry his genies of death to neighboring nations!?

This brings up a very interesting question? With world leaders, even here in the United States and England calling each other ?Bloody Liars On A REgular Basis? (if not in so many words), who can we believe and whom can we trust?

Apparently, ?TRUTH? is not a strong point in many political and even economic circles! And don?t hand me all of this garbage that its just politics, national security, or the need to know - a liar(s) is still a liar!

"Foreign nations have often crumbled under the weight of the untruthful, the vested, the greedy, and the insane!"

Do nations have to lie, even to their own people, to survive - maybe?! But in my opinion, this way of life (lying like a Persian Rug) has itself become totally acceptable in far too many quarters. Hell, I doubt if many politicos would know (or relate) the truth if it jumped-up and bit them in the ass! It is far easier, and much more profitable, politically and monetarily speaking, to lie like a bitch, than to embrace truth like a brother, at least this is how it appears to me!?

Ya know, I have always contended and even (partially) accepted the fact that it is a necessity of survival to keep an enemy, or the internationally un-trustworthy, in the dark! I have never, however, seen the logic or the right in lying constantly to one?s own people! And when world leaders, or other politically motivated factions within one?s own nation lie to their trusting population, ?for no other reason than they no longer know how to tell the truth?, then that country is in moral trouble!

And how many lies in the past have started wars, led to depressions, starvation on a grand scale, and even a fatal loss of trust and respect?

If you don?t know the answer to this question for sure, do not look to a few in politics for an answer - not if you want a straight answer that is! Far too many politicos can lie with a straight face, and would call even Moses Himself a liar (and to his face at that), if it suited their current self-motivated agenda!

VERITAS