The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-14-2003, 05:39 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to grasshopper

Little Sparrow:
I, too, wish to add my prayers and help you carry this heavy burden. Imagine me and all the rest here walking with you wherever you may be. You only have to close your eyes and we will be there to hug and help you. Feel our caring and respect wrap around you, Sparrow. The rest is up to God.
Take Care of yourself ok?
Susan

~Vote PATRIOT FILES in the \"Top 100\"~
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2003, 06:04 PM

Default Prayers,

hope, love are headed your way Lil Sis.

May the good Lord bless and keep you and yours.
Old 10-14-2003, 06:35 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Arrow,
Love and prayers coming your way.
Take care. People will still need you when this crisis is over.
Joy

Old 10-14-2003, 08:54 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

I just wished I could fix them both. My Sis was out there walkin' point for us when she was just a child. She has helped a lot of people in her life time. I remember one time she was staying in a motelwith her husband in a rough part of town so he could be near work. She stayed on the road with him until she got to sick. There were a couple ofyoung ladieslivin'there that were havin some pretty busy nights. To saythe least about the most. It was Christmas time. She knew they would not behaving any kind of Christmas at all. She went out and bought them alittle Christmas tree. Decorated it and took them somepresents. Stayed with thema while and told them how much the Father loved them.One of the girls hadbeen raised in a Christian home. We don't know if the message took her home but at least she heard that day thatthe Father had not forgot her. That's my Sis. The scene was repeated many times in many places down through the years.

My brother walked point for a lot of people down through the years no matter what his situation was he was always helping someone else. His service on the USS Repose as a dental tech on the surgical unit. was in his words "the most honorable thing he ever did in his life." He stayed on that ship for two years. Because he didn't want to leave his brothers. He asked to go back a third time and they would not let him. He always had his ears up for his brothers and sisters and if someone had a problem he was really good at finding a solution he never let the system intimate him. I am so proud of him for his service during and all the years after to his fellow Veterans male and female. The half has never been told in regard to his peseverance in helping them to get their compensation.

He would say about his illness and Sis's it is just life goin' on. And he's right. We look at life backwards most of the time. Thinkin' that those that have it easiest are the lucky ones. Life has kinda of turned my thinking around on that. Yes we had a hard knock life growing up, and yes we have taken our hits individually and as a family. And yes my Sister and Brother are in dire straits right now and it is breakin' my heart cause I can't fix them. But you knowall ofthese things justpushed us into the loving arms ofthe Father and the Son.

You seewe don't care if people laugh and think we need a crutch.They wouldtoo if they had been down some of the roads we have been down.We all three have accepted the Mercy and Grace of the Father and His son Jesusintoourlife. And this is not the end of the line this is just boot camp folks. Live fire exercise and all. Man I can't wait to see what's going to happen over on the other side. One thing I'm certain there will be no tears in heaven and no more good-byes.

TheFather has blessed me with some wonderful brothers and sisters on this site.He knew four years ago that I was goingto need you to build a wall of prayer for me.Thank you from my heart.

Now don't be worrying about me. Griz and Kati keep me smilin'. They are my little blessings. I can't tell you how many times I have been lifted up just hearing about their day. And I have two children that are always watchin' my six.

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 10-14-2003, 09:31 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

AMEN AND AMEN
Old 10-14-2003, 09:31 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

I`m here,Baby.I love you...

Peace,Griz
Old 10-15-2003, 06:52 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Sis,

Prayer rounds out!

We're with you in your time of need.

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 10-15-2003, 07:49 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Always,...

...ridin' shotgun for you,...

...Prayers sent, awaiting reply,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 10-15-2003, 01:02 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Prayers are definitely enroute
Bob K
Old 10-15-2003, 06:24 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Sis, you will never know how much you have meant to me and my family when we lost my son and you sent all those kind messages. Every day there was another blessing from God sent to us by you. We read them over and over and still have them. I haven't been too active here lately because of Shirley's brother getting very ill and finally dying of about five major diseases.
I can only hope that all the good you have done for all of us here will be of some comfort to you in this time of pain. You are not just in our prayers, you are in our hearts forever. You are so loved by so many people.