The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-19-2004, 02:28 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Equal Justice In Action

The next time that I hear of anyone in the "Government's Bureaucratic Menagerie", flapping their lips about equal justice and responsibility, I am going to either laugh or puke!?

For almost a decade and a half now, I (like many of you) have been privy to lies, hollow promises, threats and a complete bastardization of truth and honor by elements of the VA, bureaucracy, and government!

Now if any of you openly perjured yourself in court (sworn testimony), you would still be smarting from that cell door slamming you squarely in the backside as they locked you away! However, after a highly placed VA employee wantonly did just that, and left a paper trail a mile wide to prove his (or her) dishonor in the process, the President, the courts, the VA Secretary, the system, and some within the media as well, shut their eyes, and shoved their honor aside, to protect a proven liar and his inplace cohorts!

It made no difference to these honorable people that the ?Evidence of Conspiracy? was clear, documented, and overwhelming. And as a matter of fact, I was once even informed by a highly placed and decorated gentleman that: ?Had I shut my mouth to begin with, and not contacted the media and Congress (as I did), I would have more than likely prevailed (Yeah, and bat- guano don't stink either?!)!?

?Is that what it takes to prevail in politics and bureaucracy these days - not truth or facts mind you, but rather playing ball with the in-crowd, rolling over on command, cutting off your testicles, or suffering in silence? ?Is this not still the United States, or have I missed something here??

Again, if you even dared for a moment to perjure yourself redundantly and under oath in sworn testimony, your backside would have been judicially blistered, unless of course, you were connected to the system (probably at the tailbone)! And when highly-placed members of government ignore hard-copy and irrefutable evidence, and still rule in favor of a proven liar, then what chance do any of you have of prevailing in a similar situation? "NONE, I FEAR!!"

?If the law does not apply to all men and women equally, then it most certainly applies to none!? And no man should expect to receive preferential treatment under that vacillating and vested law, just because of position, past accolades, job title, connections, money or agenda! Nor can they use the excuse that ?We lied for the good of a nation", as the best interest of any nation is only served by truth!

Truth most always surfaces, however, if given enough time. And many a liar is eventually exposed (along with his odious backers) for what he or she (and all points inbetween) is really worth - and that ain?t much in my opinion!! The ones that really suffer and pay the liar's tab, however, are those who are affected by criminally rendered decisions, based on lies and half truths! "And of course, the biggest victim of the liar(s) is the nation itself!"

?God, nor the Devil, grants special treatment to liars and those who (through their lies), damage or destroy their fellow man!" For a liar's deeds often besmirch the entire nation as a whole!!

And if this diatribe seems somewhat hard or harsh to some of you, then I remind you that it is but a walk in the park compared to what these people may expect to receive in Hell, a place where excuses, titles, Earthly connections and lies (and the liar) mean far less than nothing!

I can not help but wonder if certain high-placed cowards (a coward is what a liar is, after all) thought that I would just go away under the strain of their wealth, their threats, their pressures, and their connections - ?WELL THINK AGAIN PEOPLE!!?

John F. Kennedy once said, and I partially quote: ?This is a new kind of war. A war of ambush (and of lies)!? I would have never believed, however, that a scant few of our own people, could or would attempt to resort to such dastardly and inhuman tactics to destroy a fellow being, let alone a fellow American?!

VERITAS