The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-26-2002, 08:13 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs down McDonald's Being Sued Again

McDonald's being sued again. This time for causeing a man's heart attack. It seems he got addicted to fast foods and finally had a heart attack. He blames it all on the Big Mac!

He doesn't personal responsibility or any consideration of possible genetic link. It's all McDonald's fault for inventing the Big Mac.

Of course he's not telling how many hamburgers he ate at home or at Burger King. And, the personal responsibility issues.

Okay, let's all figure out some major corporation we can sue for some dump reason and get rich.

I'm first.

Buck Knives: For the scars on my hands that I received as a child while learning to carve, and cut steak. They should have had a warning that using knives can be dangerous. (It wasn't a Buck Knive but they don't know that and they have deep pockets.)

Come on guys, use your imagination.

When are judges going to throw law suits like this out of court at the first hearing for being frivolous?

Keith
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2002, 09:22 AM

Keith when i heard that on the news i almost burned myself on my coffee my wife asked me if i was going to sue her i though about it but changed my mind when she said that i would have to pay for her lawyer so i'm not. Why don't us veterans sue north Viet Nam for all the pain they put us through.
Just what are these judges smoking when are they going to put a stop to this crap. some people just won't take the blame for what they've done to themselfes.DUMB DUMB.
razz
Old 07-26-2002, 01:04 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Angry This is something that . . . . . . . . .

This is something that all political persuasions should get together and bring to a stop. Frivolus law suits. They hurt us all.

Keith
Old 07-26-2002, 01:22 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Cool Another one

About 3 winters ago a woman came home from work. Her husband had not shoveled the snow off their front steps. The woman fell hurting her back. She sued her husband (actually the insurance company that had the home owner's policy), and won a 6 figure settlement.

I wonder if Annette could sue Mr. Boston, who makes coffee brandy, for her getting pregnant? Could I sue a rum producer for getting married? How about a guy filing a suit against the federal government for not stopping illegal drugs from coming into the country, thus he is an addict? Could all veterans sue the military for "loss of self esteem" due to basic training? Could my mother sue the school board because she was denied the oppertunity to play football? Could Aunt Rose sue her parents for being so God aweful ugly?

Thanks Keith, I love questions like this.

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 07-26-2002, 01:28 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default I'm going to sue my parents

for teaching me a work ethic, when I could be on welfare!

Keith

Come on guys! There have to more!