The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-04-2023, 10:32 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Radical Change

12-4-2023

I just read a piece that outlined some of “The Trumponian-Changes Back to Normalcy” that are being promised to “The American Public”, when (and if) ‘President Trump’ once again captures the reins of political power – “Very Interesting!”

As a matter of fact, and in my own opinion, ‘Trump’ is suggesting that, should he recapture the keys to “1600 Pennsylvania Avenue”, he will reinstitute many of the same policies that
“Made America Great – Once Again!” And if this turns out to be the fore-drawn conclusion that he assumes it to be, then “Our Nation” could be in for a monumentally re-invigorating ride? Now, it’s not that “Smokey-Joe” was all that shabby (?) of a president of These United States”, but by Donald Trump’s Reasoning, he feels that with a “Trump Second Term, Our Nation’s Footing”, along with our economy “And This Planet’s Stability and Security as Well”, could once again be brought back on line!!

Now, I don’t know about you, but as far as I am concerned, “I AM NOT” a citizen of the world! Rather, I am a citizen of “The United States of America” and for the last (nearly two and a half centuries), that has served us all quite nicely!

“And That Has, Once Again, Always Been Good Enough For Me!!”

AND MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS AMERICA - “OUR HOME, SWEET HOME!!”

Hardcore