The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-22-2020, 08:34 AM

Arrow Trump Admitted To A Crime Against Humanity At His Rally On Saturday Night

Trump Admitted To A Crime Against Humanity At His Rally On Saturday Night
By: Jake Thomas - The Intellectualist News - 06-22-20
Re: https://mavenroundtable.io/theintell...40mC6aI1HBg65Q

The president said he tried to slow down COVID testing to keep America's confirmed case numbers from climbing higher.
President Donald Trump said during his campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Saturday night that he tried to slow down coronavirus testing to keep America’s numbers from climbing higher.

Washington Monthly’s David Atkins noted the implications of Trump’s admission, writing that it is “hard to overstate the sheer evil of it.”

* Trump said at the rally: “Here’s the bad part: when you do testing to that extent, you’re going to find more people, you’re going to find more cases. So I said to my people, slow the testing down please.”

* Atkins noted that “The only way to stop a widespread pandemic is through mass, universal testing, aggressive contact tracing and isolation measures.”

* Slowing down testing “virtually guarantees the deaths of thousands, to say nothing of broader damage to the social fabric and to the economy,” Atkins wrote, adding that doing so “for political reasons is particularly abominable.”

It constitutes a criminal, negligent abuse of power so unspeakable and so unthinkable that there isn’t even a law, federal or international, to adequately cover the case. It is the sort of high crime that impeachment was explicitly designed for, because the potential for abuses of power by a chief executive potentate is so vast and variegated that it would be impossible to write laws for all the potential scenarios.

While “White House trade advisor Peter Navarro claimed that Trump was only ‘joking’ in a ‘light moment,’” listening to audio from the rally reveals no sign that the president was merely playing around.

Atkins wrote that Trump’s admission of trying to “slow walk testing in a once-in-a-century pandemic, just to reduce the number of publicized cases for purely political purposes” and appear less incompetent is the “essence of a high crime.”

Further, Trump’s action “constitutes nothing less than a national and global crime against humanity,” as it opened the potential of “killing literally hundreds of thousands of his own fellow citizens and endangering the entire interconnected world.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal note: I watch some of the recasted Tusla reports and heard him say this. I was shocked - talk about poor comments by the President on COVID Testing - I was aghast!
Put foot in Mouth - by poor comments & dug himself another hole to climb in. He must write his own speeches - and if so digs - his own ditch every time he opens his mouth.
Oh well - as they say that's Trump!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2020, 11:04 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

President Trump was just being glib or joking You Fools and/or quite obvious: "Trump Haters".

Whereas, the most deaths reported from COVID in New York & New Jersey (both Democrat governed/ruled) occurred by stupidly and foolishly Forcing Nursing Home COVID patients to remain in same Nursing Homes, while extra COVID facilities (a center & ship) had been supplied by President Trump,...Most Certainly WAS/IS NO JOKE.

Obvious purposeful knit-picking from the lengthy Trump speech aside,: "People living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

Neil
Old 06-24-2020, 11:54 AM

Arrow ?

I don't know what you see in this guy!? Really don't
But if you're happy so be it.
To each their own.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 06-24-2020, 02:12 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
What I and no doubt others of the 60 or so MILLION American Citizens that voted for President Trump believe, is that He is solely concerned about the safety, security and well being of American Citizens.

Whereas most in Democrat Congress quite obviously are solely concerned about safety, security and well being of the Democrat Party alone, and as many Illegal Votes as they can Illegally count-on and garner.

What previously stated is not just my opinion. It's a sad reality.

Neil
Old 06-24-2020, 02:23 PM

If that was so - why is there so much disruption in our country since he took office? Why does he lie - and think its only a joke. We don't need a joking President. We need a President for "all the People" not just those that are heal lickers and shine his shoes.
You really think a 4-F can lead this countries military?

Boats

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 06-24-2020, 02:52 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

WOW! Boats,
Talk about brainwashed Dems.

As to your: "You really think a 4-F can lead this countries military?",...GET REAL!!!

Even you must realize that: "Lover-boy Bill Clinton" and Barack Hussein Obama weren't exactly what any would refer to as a RAMBO.

Besides, both Democrat presidents mentioned didn't even know how to salute.

Neil
Old 06-24-2020, 02:58 PM

So that makes him a President because he practiced saluting. He's fired or let go some of the best Generals we had because he knew better than them. Hmmm if that's all it takes to be a president is a good hand salute - wow! I'm more energized then ever.
-
So be it this conversation is going nowhere.
-
I'm tired and have to check on my wife. Tomorrow is another day..

Take Care Reco - you're one hell of a good guy!

Boats

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 06-26-2020, 10:06 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
Being: "One hell of a good guy!", I'd like to take this opportunity to exclude ex-Prez Barack Hussein Obama from my comparisons of not having any military expertise whatsoever. It's only fair.

After all, it's only logical assuming that during young Barack Hussein Obama's teenage years and while attending a: "Death to all infidels" type Muslim Madrassa School in Indonesia, he surely must've learned more military-type killing (especially mass civilian killing) techniques, than most Americans ever will.

I just can't help being so fair. It's in my nature.

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 06-26-2020 at 10:07 AM. Reason: correction