Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-09-2020, 10:26 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Paranoia In Our Midst

7-9-2020

(Opinions?)

Who would have ever guessed “Or Even Suspected” - some of the things that a few elements of any society thought that they could get away with these days? “But I can only assume, after years of doing just that, there would have to be a scant few people out there who genuinely believe that they can do just that?”

Worst than this, however, is that there are still a few beings that in my opinion, feel that our human laws are there to benefit them alone - “And This Too Is Dead Wrong?”

For after nearly eight decades of attempting to convince myself that most people were basically straight-shooters, it was painful indeed to discover that a few individuals haven’t even got the moral fiber of a lame-coyote (more opinions)? Or that there are still a few things in life that some people can do and indeed, even will do, for ego and personal gain of one type or another!

I had, however, erroneously thought that individuals such as these had been left in mankind’s dark wake, along with the dinosaur and “The Dodo Bird?” But alas (and like a bad dream), our society sometimes seems intent upon revisiting some disturbing flashbacks of these sometimes horrendous creatures that emanate from the darkest recesses of mankind’s paranoid past – and so, “Unfortunately”, it sometimes still is, “Once Again. In My Opinion?”

Hardcore
Old 07-09-2020, 11:07 AM

Arrow 7.1 Paranoid Personality Disorder

#1. 7.1 Paranoid Personality Disorder
Re: https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...ality-disorder

According to DSM-IV, persons with a paranoid personality disorder show a pattern of distrust and suspicion, reading malevolence into the motives of others without sufficient basis for that supposition. They often doubt the loyalty of their friends, partners, or associates and are reluctant to confide in others for fear that the information might be used against them. Persons with a paranoid personality disorder quickly react to perceived insults with excessive force, counterattacks, and/or long-lasting enmity. Mistakes are usually blamed on others. Persons with this disorder usually have recurrent suspicions regarding the fidelity of their spouse or partner. These persons are easily insulted, emotionally rigid, and persevering while at the same time appearing humorless and restrictive in their expression of warm emotions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal note: Everyone has something they don't like - like snakes, or some other intimidating subject. I don't like being in enclosed quarters for any length of time. How those guys in Nam went into those tunnels is beyond me. Heights also tend to instill a bit of fear. Though I did work putting up smoke stacks for a year but after that I had to get another job! I also think about the prisoners during war being locked in small containment cells for a long duration - I think that would put most over the side.

I'm a straight shooter and not afraid to post issues that I feel others need to know. I have very few friends - I lost too many of those in my life. I have strong family ties - no one hurts my family without undo reciprocation by me. One man hurt my daughter I broke his leg in front of my daughter (sorry for her to see that) but no one hurts my family or friends. Being an American born Italian I have a temper and so does my wife!

These may be considered a disorder according to the doctors or the law - but family always comes first!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote