The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Iraqi Freedom

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-11-2014, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 
Default History repeats itself

America never heard of ISIS a.k.a. ISIL until we withdrew American "troops on the ground" from Iraq and Afghanistan but (there's that word again) when we left those nations to defend their selves, America left all of their defensive weaponry in those countries.
Today our President a.k.a. Commander and Chief says that we must "train" those nations in how to defend their selves to fight against American weaponry. America left behind its tanks and artillery. Weaponry that isn't just being used in those two nations but used throughout Islamic nations there.
Said Commander and Chief told the world that America would withdraw their "boots on the ground" from those nations. Nations that the previous "Republican" Commander and Chief sent to them when he was in charge in order to fight for their Democracy and freedom. America gave up and left while leaving in those countries the ability to fight. Ability that the Islamic State now controls.
When we left the Democratic Republic of South Viet Nam we gave the nation to those who drew American and South Vietnamese blood and in less than a week Saigon no longer existed after the desertion of the American Embassy in that city.
America told ISIS/ISIL that America was giving up under order of their Commander and Chief.
God doesn't have a right to be there either since the most powerful human being in the world won't defend Him either
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2015, 04:25 PM

Stick

Dead on. But if you have oil (energy) you have leverage. If you have no oil you build Nuke Plants - the nuke plants give you power and also Nuclear Weapons. First we got the bomb and was good because that meant peace and brotherhood. Then Russia bomb and we didn't care because the balance of powers was there. We used say China is building a bomb but they can't wipe us out for at least 5 years. Israile got the bomb, North Korea has the bomb, England, Germany, South Korea and now Iran will build the bomb.

Pretty soon we can all buy a bomb. It's nuts why all these weapons when the end result is the end of all! How can anyone think they are more secure with a nuke. That's no leverage because all their counter parts have a bomb.

These radicals want a bomb to kill us and anyone else. They destroyed their history and their countries for what? For their religion. Where's the logic are they smoking their camel shit again? Are their leaders so stupid to think this will end well! Are they that ignorant or just in a hurry to see their ala or whatever he's called?

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 12:32 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
As to that: "Are THEY (re. Iran's Mullahs/Leaders) smoking that camel shit again"?
I don't think THEY are.

After all, THEY are getting everything THEY want or ever wanted,...plus even that proverbial kitchen sink from our inept, apologetic and: "LooneyTunes" (if kind) Obama and Kerry crowd.

So then, and if any are or were actually: "Smoking camel shit" during the USA & Iran nuclear NEGOTIATIONS (Some joke!), it quite obviously has or had to be that disgustingly ENEMY FRIENDLY Obama and Kerry Crowd.

I can't see it any other way.

Neil
Old 06-09-2016, 05:25 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

It might be about a year or so later, but little has changed.

ISIS still despicably call-the-shots all over the world,...and both inept Obama and Kerry and rest of administration obviously much prefer that the US Military do as little as possible to stop such Muslim Barbarian Butchers from killing Infidels worldwide.

I sure hope that those Radically-Fanatical Islamic WAR CRIMINALS and/or cowardly Mass-Murderers of defenseless men, women and children (babies also) soon get tired of doing what they typically do anywhere on earth at will?

Neil

P.S. How come Obama dictates that all such Islamic WAR CRIMINALS be released from: "Gitmo"?
Shouldn't most WAR CRIMINALS be executed instead, like Truman ordered done after WWII?
Perhaps both ISIS & Iran promi$ed big donation$ for Obama'$ library after he leaves office explains much for many???
It does for me.
Old 06-09-2016, 05:58 PM

Unhappy I agree

ISIS is a sick puppy that needs to be put down rather than treated for an illness.
They are killing their own now - as this type of crap happens usually the others
will turn on them - rather than be held as captive and tortured.

I don't understand the mindset of these folks. How can kill their own
and destroy their history. Soon it will be a huge sand pile and any memory
of them will never exist and they will be lost to history.

It seems we haven't had any peace in decades and that is depressing.

Personnel note:
I just got the ax - 12-31-16 I'm officially unemployed. 70 years old have
worked since I was 8 years old and now out of a job!

Wife is very sick has been for several years. She has SFN no cure.
How bad - we have to have test made on the 15th to know for sure.
I didn't want to be unemployed but there must a purpose for me
to do things? I could just throw up! Never been out of work.

As Charlie Brown would say "AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH"

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote