The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-11-2018, 07:30 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default ANTI-America Nuts/Sickos

Quite unfortunately last night at Broadway's Toni Awards and TV spectacular it was also Quite disgustingly displayed or shown nationwide that there are many more ANTI-America Nuts/Sickos in wealthy information and entertainment industries,...than just actor, director, producer, leftist spokesman, or whatever, Robert Deniro.

It seemed like the entire audience cheered and applauded when Deniro said: "F--- Trump".

Granted, not all tuxes and gowns cheering could'v been typically Fanatical Leftists and/or ANTI-America Nuts/Sickos, and no doubt many were just going along with the herd to just keep their lucrative jobs, or get future lucrative jobs. (Information and entertainment fields are dominated by Leftists.)

Regardless, as an American Veteran I find both Deniro's and audiences asinine words and behavior last night very FRUSTRATING & DISAPPOINTING, since basically the type rhetoric one would expect from an enemy, and applauded on enemy soil.

Merely as an American, I find last nights display of Deniro's and a herd-like Stupidity downright embarrassing. Such made all We Americans look like fools to the world.

Still, and until last night, I never realized that there were so many wealthy American SUCKERS or FOOLS that could be so easily led-by-the-nose in public.

Guess I was wrong,...and PT Barnum was right (even about Big Shots & Movie Stars).

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 06-11-2018 at 10:55 AM. Reason: correction
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2018, 05:48 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Apparently TV's late night show host, Bill Maher, is just as fanatical a: "Trump Hater" and ANTI-America Nut/Sicko, as Robert Dinero.

Recently he Quite Stupidly Babbled on nationwide TV that he wished that President Trump's now Booming Economy would somehow tank and America would once again go into a Recession,...just to help get rid of Trump. AMAZING!!!

Wow! What Sickos such fanatical Political Supremacists and wealthy elite: "Democrats/Progressives/Marxists/Leftists posing as Liberals" quite obviously are.

Obviously such lowlifes or much preferring Single Party Rule types (Democrat Party Rule of course) alluded to would think nothing whatsoever at throwing ALL We Americans under-the-bus (so to speak) besides just Trump,...just to recapture Total Power & Control so that They Alone can rule or dictate as They Alone see fit.

Don't cavalierly shrug a possible Democrat Takeover off, since FINALLY closing our wide-open and porous borders has/is taking too long, and that: "Catch & Release" stupid nonsense is no doubt laughed at worldwide.

Besides. Don't all those millions of illegals encouraged illegally coming to America by their Democrat Leaders vote for their quite obvious Benefactors, and especially in: "Sanctuary Cities".

If you believe illegals don't vote Democrat,...I'll quite easily sell you DisneyLand.

Neil
Old 06-12-2018, 05:44 AM

Arrow Too early to decide on this Trump maneuver with NK

Let's get back our USS Pueblo Navy ship they seized ~ 50 years ago!

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 06-12-2018, 12:51 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
After being held by a never ended 70 YEAR or so Wartime Enemy for about 50 YEARS, the USS Pueblo must be no better than just an old: "Rust Bucket", by now.

Besides, I'll betcha that American Navy currently has a boodle of ships in 100% better shape, now ready for scrapping while anchored at San Diego.

Regardless, and whatever you think of Trump, I don't believe that he would ever (not even in a million years) give any concessions or: "Make a deal" with NK Kim, for such an anciently-out-of-date: "Rust Bucket". Nor should he.

Neil
Old 06-12-2018, 05:33 PM

It's a shame you feel that way.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 06-12-2018, 09:28 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
It doesn't matter how I: "Feel" or anyone else feels that it's somehow great or a good deal getting back an old ship captured by the enemy North Koreans about 50 years ago. I was merely stating currently realistic facts and realities.

The realistic facts and realities are that after 50 years or so, North Korean's no doubt torn apart inspecting and longtime general mistreatment or mis-repair of the ship, now more than likely the USS Pueblo is a derelict only good for scrapping (at best).

Who knows what North Koreans have secretly planted on board or within the structure?
After all, our enemy have had 50 or so years to do whatever liked with an American Ship.

Whatever,...the only: "Shame" that I feel (as an American) on the matter,...is that America didn't RIGHTFULLY & WISELY DEMAND & TAKE the USS Pueblo BACK about 51 YEARS AGO.

Neil