The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-24-2020, 11:59 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Liars, Cheats & Thieves - Oh My!!!

6-24-2020

(non sequitur)

“Ain’t The Law Really Fantastic”, that anyone can financially abuse the elderly, and then attempt to utilize “Our Laws”, in a quest to change, many of the things, that we as “A Nation of Free, Proud and Independent People” have fought for (and even died for), during the past two and a half centuries of our existence? And when that failed - to even attempt to get our own legal system to condone their enterprises (personal opinion)!

“Thank God” that “Our System of Government” has seen fit not to allow such a travesty to occur and to proliferate, and this at the expense of “Our Own National Honor, Our Very First Amendment, the last wishes of any deceased, and yes - Even Truth Itself ?”

So be advised that (again in my opinion), “I will continue to pursue justice and truth”, not only on my behalf, but indeed, on the behalf of every other man, woman and child who are still proud to call themselves Citizens of - “This Great Nation of Ours - AND SO IT IS!!”

In conclusion, let me say that I will never personally allow any individual, no matter how highly placed or grandiose to ever dictate to me on what I have to say, “legally and within the law!” For if they every try, and as soon as I learn of their attempt, I will exercise the rights that “Any American Processes” to expose them, and to take immediate legal action against them, and this with every ounce of my vigor and ability – COUNT UPON IT!

“For when anyone attempts to circumvent, or even to redefine “OUR Very First Amendment”, then they, at least in my opinion, are not showing the respect and pride for “OUR NATION” that it deserves and has earned!

Hardcore
Old 06-24-2020, 01:15 PM

Arrow

HC - it seems you've given us a piece of your mind. Most likely well deserved. Not sure who or what is rattling your cage? But it seems to me that I've unintentionally done that once or twice (or more) in my day. I've posted a a few crude responses of late - only because I'm frustrated with the issues of the day. It seems that at my age and shortness of composure I may have something to do with all the issues of the past few months.

I admit the lack having a bit more harmonious composure of late. But with all that's been going on - and the news of late - and the virus - and my family medical issues - I've sorta gotten off the path!

I've posted some dubious post of late of where Reco is quick to reply with his predatory disdain. I know it's nothing personal. Our world is unique in as that - we all have a mind of our own - and we all have our own political discourse to deal with. The recent ramifications have been enormous - and many astonishing. But that's what makes us American's. We can agree to disagree hopefully without killing one another.

I'm not as well versed as you HC - but I do my best - and post the way I feel - does that make me a bad guy - or just disillusioned? I wonder about that every now and then.
My millage is pilling up each year and my absorption rate is exhausted. I'd like a little more peace on Earth - but that doesn't seem to be in the cards. So much has changed since my youth - that I see an entirely new world - splintered - and many countries still unable to function - without warring.

Our Soldier's are still fighting year after year - for what? It's getting old you would think our world today would be something else - but to live through dysfunctional leaderships and our soldiers still dying - way before their times. As depressing as it is - it doesn't seem to bother anyone but me?

Enough of my prattle - God Bless our Country and God Save Our Troops where at all possible!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 02:34 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

HARDCORE,
Even though I always: "Calls-em as I Sees-em" (especially about the Duplicitous Dems), non ever got me that rattled. Wish you well with any recourse you care to take.

Regardless and since not up on my Latin, what does: "(non-sequitur)" mean?

Neil
Old 06-24-2020, 02:45 PM

Reco

non se·qui·tur /ˌnän ˈsekwədər/
a noun

a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement.

"his weird mixed metaphors and non sequiturs"

or;

a statement or conclusion that does not logically follow something said before. Examples of Non-sequitur in a sentence. 1. The politician's excuse for his lies was a non-sequitur that had nothing to do with the facts.

more;

What is the difference between post hoc and non sequitur?

The non sequitur fallacy means that you've made a conclusion that is not justified on the grounds given.

The post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy means that you have concluded that because something happened earlier, it must be the cause of a later event.

Note: I love Google I can look up things that I don't understand (and that's often)

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote