The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-23-2004, 04:09 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default enny-menny-minee-moe

remember awhile back when these two black ladies seued Southwest airlines because a stwetress sang that nersery ryme to get people to sit down.
Yesterday a jury found that the waitress did nothing wrong and through out the case.
Put a check over on the side of inteligence for the American court system.

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2004, 03:19 PM

I heard about this one last night too. Crazy world we live in. Thank God the jury had some sense.
The comment she made wasn't even close to a "racial slur". It was a rhym nothing more, nothing less.
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 03:41 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Angry RON

Don't pat them on the back too hard. This dumb-assed lawsuit shouldn't have made it to the inside of a courtroom to begin with.
Old 01-23-2004, 04:00 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Tom

I agree - this thing should have never seen the light of day in a courtroom. We should encourage the judge to invite the offending lawyer to a major face-slapping party. This case is prima facie evidence that we desparately need tort reform. Stayed tune for more on this topic during the campaign!!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 01-23-2004, 04:28 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to travisab1
Default One For The Courts;

And here's one for the Judge;

May the Prosecuting Attorney be in HELL three hours before he?s missed on Earth!!!

Regards,
Travis

I could sure use another one right about now...
Old 01-23-2004, 04:43 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default And then it was...........

????pick your seats, we got to go.
Jeezzzz, I wonder how that slipped by the PC Court, hmmm, must not have been held in the 9th District as the Flight Attendant blew right on by a mere venial PC sin and went on the big one, the mortal PC sin.
Good grief, I have sinned in my mind as I remember the original from long ago. Maybe I should turn myself in to the PC Cops and receive justice. Yikes, I hope this site isn?t being monitored by the PC Cops but if so, I?m toast and on my way to the big house to do hard time for sure. In all seriousness this is sad, sad stuff at best and a gross rip-off of the civil court system at worst.

You are way too kind Col. as a serious attorney butt-whipping is in order and that is just for starters before the feature event.
I think good old fashion weaseling would be a good feature event. As I under stand the process, a fledgling weasel dog is placed inside a closed barrel with a weasel. If the dog comes out standing tall and looking sharp, ya got ya a good weasel dog, if not, then just a plane old egg-sucking heal hound, ha.

Scamp