The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-16-2021, 03:46 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Life May Be But A Rehearsal

12-16-2021

At the octogenarian stage of life, I have long since come to realize that life is just a rehearsal for bigger (but not always better) things to come? And no one could have ever predicted what path their lives would eventually take, especially when you consider that a vague acquaintance of mine once foolishly remarked - “He only thinks that he can write?”

“Hell, who knows” - maybe that person was right on target, and maybe I have just been fooling myself for all of these years? But after all is said and done, the fact remains that, when any person has to occupy their time with harassment, or even in attempting to put down others, and this, just because they themselves have an overwhelming feelings of grandiosity (or maybe even inferiority (?) and in the process (and as they have been systematically trained to do), they erroneously seek to destroy, and this, without even fully realizing what they are doing (or why) - then in my opinion, there is a destructive mechanism that has been set into motion here (by certain creatures) that can be detrimental to even their own obvious potential and finances?

Hardcore
Old 12-17-2021, 05:09 AM

Thumbs up Nonsense

HC
-
You continue to do what you do best - it's because you care!
-
You're a special individual whose expressions are point on.
-
Your a person whose diction puts many of us to shame.
-
Your views and/or topics are spot on and valuable tools -
that people can learn from.
-
Don't let these thoughts slip away - you say what needs
to be said - your wisdom speaks volumes.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote