Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-09-2020, 02:31 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Inapproriate At Best?

4-9-2020

(opinions)

It didn’t take too darn long before these current health emergencies became more the brunt of a joke than the actual life threatening crisis that they really are in many quarters – and in my opinion – “More is the shame?”

“This damned virus is still dead serious and potentially lethal people, and all that this shelter in place is going to accomplish is to slow down the spread of this body-destroying virus, in my opinion!” Until that is, medicines and treatments are developed that can (once and for all), eliminate this scourge from our midst!!

“I have noticed that there are far too many people among us who still take this malady lightly!” And considering the infection rate of this disease, this is (again in my opinion) inappropriate at best! “Remember, it ain’t over – until it is over!” So be damned careful, be prepared, be vigilant, and most of all, be aware of your surroundings and those who occupy that same space that you do!!

“SO LET US KEEP OUR SPECIES FUNCTIONING, AND RELATIVELY VIABLE, THROUGHOUT THE MANY MILLENNIALS THAT ARE YET TO OVERTAKE US!!!!”

Hardcore