Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-11-2024, 11:32 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation First Snow - No Show [So Far]

1-11-2024

(More personal opinions)

The anticipated snow storm of last evening merely fizzled-out, and what we got instead was just a good soaking of H2O – so be it!!! “Old Mother Nature” is fickle indeed! As such, I would hate to front these weather-men on a trip to ‘Vegas’ as we would probably all lose our shirts?

In either case, it is still cold and damp, and the frost is definitely on the pumpkin this morning!

I really believe that it is going to be a cold-hard winter this year, at least as these parts go, and the roads are slick as ‘Hell’, and even the frost-wedged coyotes have had enough sense to keep their chilly little asses under cover? So I guess that I too, will just have to weather the chill, buckle-up, and bear the brunt of this east-coast type shirt-sleeve weather, (that is), at least until “The Sun Itself” decides to put in an appearance to warm-up my decaying old eighty-three year old bones this morning?

But until then, I guess that I will just have to sit here, trembling from the chill, and perched in front of my old computer, dreaming up new ways to “Irritate The Living Hell” out of “Our ever-alert” Government, that probably won’t even stir their stinking heads from their well-worn sacks, for at least another few hours yet – and so, it probably is!?

“God Bless our Dear Old, and Well Compensated, Uncle Sam!”

Hardcore
Old 01-11-2024, 11:42 AM

Arrow Same here but its coming and very soon!

Yea we missed it - but its just around the corner!
Cold 15-to20 deg. hell yes - but fortunately not much snow!
-
But it's coming soon! Like every year!
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote