The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-16-2004, 06:03 AM

Can't make the trip wife is not doing well. Hope you take some flicks? You may want to make book of your get together's it may make some interesting reading and to see some photo's and maybe some interviewed statements or one liners made by the participants. Just a thought

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2004, 09:13 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default We're ,...

...hoping for a dish hook up with a "live" cam from "PSYCO MOUNTIAN", worldwide coverage, coming soon to a theatre near you in technicolor, "STARRING",...

...Psyco Farmer John, AKA "firewalker opa", a man on a mission, although top secret in nature, his mission is to rid the world of the dreaded "Crown Royal", and he is doing a kick a$$ job of it earning the "distinguested hairy palm" with 3 sprout cluster,...

..."Psyco Sinister Sid",... The arch villian of Psyco Farmer John, AKA "Firewalker opa",... "Psyco Sinister Sid" many moons ago pushed arch rival "Psyco farmer John into a firepit while attempting to save a poor defenseless baby deer,"Psyco Farmer John, AKA "Firewalker opa", has voved revenge,...

..."Psyco Alphabet Andy",...hails from the Northern, most Eastern cold front, To be feared upon entry anywhere, anytime for any reason when off hand mentioning of "the evil empire" is present,...

..."Psyco Terror Curtis", Yes, he has been hibernating while in the cacoon state of his being AKA "SEATJERKER", but, but never underestimate the power of the "The New York Minute" while basking in the heat of a Southern sun...

...The rest of the cast of "characters" will assign their own "credits" to follow,...

...Ohhhh, I wish I were in the land of,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 04-16-2004, 01:44 PM

Curtis, buddy, check your Depends man!
You sound like a little kid that got a bike for his birthday but dad has to put it together and he isnt doing it fast enough.

Tuesday is almost here. Bringing my camera so we can get some "before Psycho Mountain" pictures. I'll have to leave it with your wife so she can get the after shots of you and Andy as you arrive home. Now those are the ones I really want to see!

See you and Andy next week, and quit jumping up and down, you're gonna hurt yourself.

DL
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan
Old 04-16-2004, 07:00 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default What's not to want,...

...Toes in the sand, drink in my hand, No shoes, no shirt, no problem,...

...supposed to be 70 here, and not soon enough, cabin fever, hell yes, bye, bye I'm gone, catch me on the flip in 6, pour me back on the plane, survivors will be procecuted,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 04-16-2004, 07:26 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

Curtis it might be a good time to take some of those raffle tickets down south. I had fun last year waiting every day for the numbers and plan to do so again this year but I plan to win this year. P.S. watch your meds and booze sometimes strange things happen but thats another story for another time have fun .. P.S. P.S. maybe Andy could do some story's for his project about vets like maybe a photo from each of you when you were in who you were attached too and what you did for the rest of your life. People need to know not all veterans are on freeway onramps with signs beggging money just a thought you have some fine vets gathering make something positive out of it . call in the media I want to see you guys on the 6 0clock news
Old 04-16-2004, 07:28 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 
Cool Sid

Sid is there any truth to the rumor I just started that Hanoi Jane is the new bar maid at the Out House?
Old 04-16-2004, 07:30 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default The last person standing

Gets to shoot the bitch.
Old 04-16-2004, 07:37 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Just came from LTs House

We stopped byfor a few minutes, Going to go hog hunting in the morning and see if I can get one for the campout. Saw a big Sow last week but didn't get a shot. Will be leaving here at 5AM and getting to the swamps about just dawn. Lt asked me what I was going to hunt with and I told him my .308. If it absolutly positively has to die I'm taking the .308. Will be back by mid afternoon tomorrow so I'll let everyone know if we eat or not.
Old 04-17-2004, 06:47 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Lightbulb Chris

Thanks Chris you gave me a great idea for a photo. Five or ten of us standing or sitting on the side of a road, dressed in tattered clothing with a sign that reads, "Could you spare a half pound of C-4 for a Vet?" Hey, somebody bring a camera!

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 04-17-2004, 07:05 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Re: Chris

Quote:
Originally posted by Andy Thanks Chris you gave me a great idea for a photo. Five or ten of us standing or sitting on the side of a road, dressed in tattered clothing with a sign that reads, "Could you spare a half pound of C-4 for a Vet?" Hey, somebody bring a camera!

Stay healthy,
Andy
What? No "WILL BURN VILLES FOR FOOD" sign? How about "Gimme Some Money Or I'll Move Next Door" It always works for me!!

James