The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-21-2004, 04:11 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Sid, Lt
Theres a beer distributor here in Indy that donated 15 cases of Coors and Miller beer for this outing.....will that suffice or do we need more?
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2004, 05:13 PM

Drop the piss water and grab some real beer! Get those boys some Guinness!

Its not just a breakfast drink anymore!

DL
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan
Old 04-21-2004, 09:53 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Just wanted to

say thanks for all the kind words about the "missus" and her arm.

She says to tell everyone she's sorry that she went and screwed up our party plans!

Had to go ahead and take her back to the doctor today instead of Friday cause the "temporary" cast was giving her a hell of a time. They put on a more permanent type cast and told her to come back in three weeks. It looks like a "clean" break.........so it should knit, or heal back without any surgery.

Again, thanks to all who've been so kind to send their regards.

Y'all stay HEALTHY, and don't go gettin into any trouble with the local police up thare in my old "stompin grounds", ya heanh!

Remember that movie "Deliverance"? You folks ain't gonna be very far from where those old "local boys" were-a havin some fun with them ole "city boys" Y'all be keerful now, ya heanh!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 04-22-2004, 04:31 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Map is pretty right on

We laughted and told war lies until a little after two this morning. Went to the Outhouse and Andy Had the girls just wanting to hear him talk with his Accent. He charmed them all. Curtis is quite a pool shark, Y'all watch out for him. We went over to Lt's house and sat on the deck until 2am when I had to go home. Lil LT took the first group photo and it should be posted up here soon.

Bob, if we run out of beer the Bud Brewery is just a few miles away, We were thinking of running a pipeline to the mountain.

We don't have access to computers on the mountain so I'll check back in a couple of hours to see if there are any last minute requests.

Gimpy, Glad to hear the Frau is better, Hope to see you next time.
Old 04-22-2004, 05:20 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

James,

Make a right at "Squeal Like a Pig Boy" creek. DO NOT MAKE A LEFT THERE!

Gimpy,

Geeze, just read this to see if there was any news of the arrivies and see that the missus gotta broken wing??? I am really sorry to hear that and sad that your gonna miss the festivities. We are leaving for Myrtle Beach to see the Possum, ol' No Show Jones, at 0-dark-30 tomorrow. Also sad I will not be there but glad it's for a fun reason. Know you'll take care of your Dixie Darlin'. Deb and I send our love.

J.E.B

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 04-22-2004, 07:34 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The Grunt and I will be starting out in the morning. I took him to the dog beauty parlor today so he wouldn't stink so much in the tent with me. He loves to go there, I don't know if it is all the women or he is shamelessly vain. I think both.

I made some homemade soup and will bring Andy his favorite beer. Any wind up there? I'm bringing the Frog. Plus my phone no. is 423-306-3092. If you would give me a call and tell me a number tomorrow in case I get lost.
Old 04-23-2004, 08:00 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up Just talked to Sid and the Boys.

The guys went partying last night. Its Civil war down there! They took Andy's gun away from him and duct taped his ass. I haven't figured that out. But there was more hoot and hollering going on. So far everything is going very well! Going very well to a Rebel or Yankee means totally different thing. :cd:
The Northern Fellas think everyone looks like someone from Deliverance. Bob, Curtis, and Andy have been having Nightmares just because they are so far from home and in enemy territory. The LT was given the charge to make sure everyone survives.

Keith

P.S. They sure sounded like they were having fun.
Old 04-23-2004, 03:40 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

My Question to my fellow patriot files members is Can a person claim additional PTDS compensation because they attended the East Coast Campout.? maybe we should run this like a poll. I vote YES
Old 04-23-2004, 07:43 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking This campout is going to be . . . . . . .

Boy, this campout is going to be a real cash cow for me. I can make big bucks on Patriotfiles Eastcoast Campout PTSD treatment. It isn't a VA benefit as it happened years after combat. I still haven't figured out this duct tape thing but I'm sure Andy will have flashbacks for years to come.

Say a prayer for those stranded Vets upon Psycho Mountain Tonight!

I talked with Sid, John, Andy, Larry, and Curtis, they were having a great time!

Keith
Old 04-24-2004, 08:26 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Question Anyone heard from the psychos ?

Haven't heard a thing since my last post. Somebody had better call the sheriff to check up on that bunch.

Keith