Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-29-2004, 09:14 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Good answer Curtis.....I know, Thats my story and I'm sticking to it
Bob K
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cimg0084.jpg (112.1 KB, 32 views)

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2004, 10:37 AM
Doc.2/47

He was WHAT?!?!
You a hellva Cop,Bob!Solved the "Case of the Disappearing Tits"without ever knowing a crime had been commited.
Old 04-29-2004, 11:00 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Keith, I think

What we may need here in addition to therapy is Absolution. I am already looking forward to meeting you in August.
Old 04-29-2004, 12:24 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Doc 2/47
Tits???? What tits???? The last time I looked Lenny didnt have tits
I might be wrong.....Stranger things have happened
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 04-29-2004, 01:49 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

tits ? oyster shucker ? underwear girl ? what party where u guys at ? LOL his name was Lanny E. and all I saw him do was build 3 spectacular bonfires .....Curtis helped too.. when they took the chain saws to take apart the barn, that was kind of over the top LOL

Larry
Old 04-29-2004, 03:15 PM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 

Think about it folks, you were in Georgia.
Q) What has 6 tits and 2 teeth?
A) The midnight shift at Waffle House.
Old 04-29-2004, 04:50 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default How ,...

...would you guys know,...

...there were three tin soldiers that took it upon themselves to research the stars from a very uncompromising position, one at a time towards the end of that particular night,...

...but Doc, you looked SO good with your cape flying through the air, yea, got sum big air on that lift down, errr up, Rory did a gainor, but who gives a shit, that dog tried burying him, but like everyone else, gave up as his ears couldn't stand the dribble,...

... Larry,... luv you man, but you could have been that advertisment for "I've fallen, but I can't get up" securtity system, ,...

...But it was Lenny, and the Barmaid that caught the most flys through the dawn's early light, Yes, we should have a picture ,(Bob)?,...,...

...speaking of pictures, I'd like a set of prints from those that snapped them, pm me, and I'll send you the $$$ for the trouble, and my address...

...Sid, you can send me the rest of that jug, ,...

...Thank you all for the laugh's, my sides still hurt,...

... Sid, tell your son thank you for the snap glow sticks, my son loved them, and was the "hit of the day" at show, and tell for preschool, first night, tried sleeping with them the first night, and had to shove them under the covers as they were too bright to sleep...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 04-29-2004, 05:22 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

curtis :

yes, i went over backwards in that rickety ass chair from hal.....LOL...I have lots of pictures..of everything !!! ...will post most next week...i was trying to be the last man standing..but 4 of you all beat me...i think i stayed up until 6:00 am

great bonfires !! ...good thing the metal fire ring was so high or we would have had several people burned alive LOL

curtis : thanks for helping me with that bow...that was quite a big case of stuff u had..

those woods were so peaceful..living in the city all the time you forget what nature is really like..

three nights in a row i got the local GA. good-ole-boys in a spirited argument about where "deliverance" was filmed..a real hoot...

the dogs "cujo" ( real name unknown), junior, bubba, and grunt were a treat... ( i counted 24 humans altogether )

I would like to hear the stories that Sid doesn't tell.. on second thought maybe not... LOL

I got James off at 1:00 PM today..we met dan ( pighmpr ) downtown where he is involved with the music fest...dan thanked him again for saving his life..another beautiful day.. i sure hate to see it get hot and humid again..102 degrees in LA today !! ouch

we were comparing IQ scores and I thought my 132 was good...a bunch of people were in the 140s and one was 152..we had at least 10 geniuses there..we should have a Psyco Vet / Mensa group...

I laughed so hard for an hour straight that I lost my breath and my sides hurt..way too much fun...there were some real stand-up comedians there..Connie and the "tennis elbow" was a classic..

just wanted to say I wished I had brought my video camera...my son has not given me a class in it yet LOL ..Sid's stories were fantastic. He is so laid back, affable, and charming, it is hard to believe he was involved in some of those things..

it was all about Healing the Hurt and the Pain. thanks to everybody !!! here is a virtual HUG for everyone. darn sandstorms..

love you all,

larry
Old 04-29-2004, 05:53 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Ah Ha,...

...brain cramp, now I remember the underwear girl,...

...she was the one with the limited edition wanna-be "psycovet underwear" that appeared out of nowhere, a lot of things appeared out of nowhere that night,... no wait,..... that was a few nights later that Lenny appeared out of nowhere, and confiscated my sleeping bag, and blanket in a stupor,...

...but, that was only after Larry cut ZZZZZ's, and sounded like a chainsaw the first night, and I had to find alternate sleeping quarters,...

...went real well with the salt in my coffee the first morning,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 04-29-2004, 06:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I thought I was there. Damn frontal lobes, can't remember crap. At least that's my story and I am sticking to it. I remember a bonfire suitable to roast an ox and the Georgia chain saw barn massacre. Or did Lenny throw the whole barn on the fire? Mango ham, barbecued venison, some kind of bean soup guaranteed to cauterize hemorrhoids, did I see moonshine and ramps for breakfast? Moustache Mke eating the Appalachian Trail and then passing St Pauli Girl to the Boy Scouts? The bartender said, "You mean I changed clothes in front of all you guys and nobody noticed?" Well, Sid tells good stories. Help! Keith!