The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-16-2004, 01:58 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to travisab1
Lightbulb Area 51/Computers/Tech Equipment

Folks;
You can go to this website and see what is frozen on the Web and why we have to do everything we can to get people in OFFICE on the HILL that is for the people, by the people ETC...
http://www.ufomind.com/area51/

We've been kept in the dark ever since someone on the HILL said, we can do this and nobody will ever know. When they found out they could do that and no-one ever knew, they, on the HILL never stopped doing things that we'll never know about. Like the big wigs in Enron are really getting scared now while watching their comrades on lower levels get large fines & stiff penalties. We have to put people in Congress and all those high offices that are really concerned about our welfare and uncover all the cover-ups that have taken place ever since I can remember.

I don't say join the Veteran's Coalition or the VVB. That's up to you. However thanks to the web whether you join or not you can be well informed and I don't care if you bring back the Whig's make up your own mind to get someone in there that will stand by us, "THE PEOPLE". If he doesn't keep his word we will get law makers to pass a law that will allow us to impeach the lying Bas*@$@.

We have the power setting here right in front of us to do just that.

Did you ever wonder if we do have extraterrestrials here on Earth? How did computers come out so fast and blow the world away with extreme technology. Why are we kept in the dark about all these things that seem so real but you just can't put your finger on it.

Well... that's my two cents worth. What are we going to do about it?
Regards,
Travis

I could sure use another one right about now...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2004, 02:45 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Travis :

Thanks for posting this. It is nice to have a kindred spirit aboard !

Larry
Old 01-16-2004, 03:15 PM

Default MORTARDDUDE; Take a look at my reply to a post;

It's all got to come out sooner or later.

Mortardude go to the thread, "Working in plain sight", and see what I said about the Vietnam citizens working here in the states.

If you want to get involved go to this website,
http://patriotpetitions.us/

Regards,
Travis

Old 01-16-2004, 04:02 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Area 51

Don't even exist anymore. About 25 miles north east is a place I think called M-2.
We have to have a place to have "Black Opps" and to test these experiments. Ailians, most likely not. Our government can't keep a secret for 10 min from the press let alone 50+ years. and not only that, but do alians just land in the US or does chilli also have a hush up about alians.

Ron
Old 01-16-2004, 04:10 PM

Ron;
You and I know that there are no beings from another planet. Why spoile it for those ignorant bast#@% that think GOD created this vast universe to accomidat all sorts of life forms throughout a vast Universe that has no end. Oh, by the way, if it did by chance have an end, what's on the other side of the end?
Food for thought.
Regards,
Travis

Old 01-16-2004, 04:20 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Trav

If there is such a thing as a God why would any human being think for one second that they could understand anything what-so-ever about God. Unless, of course, those human beings put thereselves on the same level??????

Personally, I belive there is such a thing as a God, I just don't think it has anything to do with some Arab decent guy wearing a curtain and had a vergin for a mother. But to each his own.

Ron
Old 01-16-2004, 04:43 PM

Ron;
I don't claim to be GOD. I've often thought of what GOD may think about. The Greek's had all sorts of God's. The moon goddess ETC...
I think, so, I am. If I could imagine what GOD, the Creator had in mind as he was putting this vast universe together,(and where in the universe did he come from?) & who created him? Well... as Ronald would say if he were still of sound mind, Well, if I created man in the image of myself I damn sure wouldn't want the little bast@#$ bowing down on his knees and praising me for being his bossman. I'd want him to create things with the mind I gave him that would tell me that the being I created was feasible and worth existing to create things that his fellow humans could use from the vast knowledge he has learned through his seniority.

Does this sound stupid or can you follow the steps of a fool?

Regards,
Travis

Old 01-16-2004, 08:01 PM

Default computers and such

Travisab wrote, "How did computers come out so fast and blow the world away with extreme technology."

I am not getting into the argument about extraterrestrials and where God came from, but I do have a little insight on the question of the birth of the PC or personal computer.

I worked at Motorola for some 9 1/2 years and spent 5 of those working with a team of engineers, headed up by Ron Bishop, and this team invented the 1st true microprocessor, the M6800 and followed 14 months later by the M68000. I was one of the Equipment Engineers responsible for designing and developing the equipment required to manufacture and "dope" the silicon upon which the design was imprinted. The "doping" is the process of impregnating different elements into the silicon to make the hundreds, thousands and, yes, millions of transistor "switches" which make up the microprocessor circuitry.
I've heard a lot of folks comment about how the microprocessor was discovered on-board an alien spaceship that crashed at the Area 51 site. It never ceases to amaze me just how gullible some people are, or maybe they just don't want to believe that mankind is actually capable of designing and "creating" highly technical objects. So, I guess the Wright brothers got their airplane design from aliens too ?
Yes, computer technology grew at an almost unbelievable pace during the '80's and 90's. As an engineer with Motorola and then with Compaq (now HP), I saw firsthand the amazing leaps that were made during the early years of computers. But, trust me, the microprocessor designs and evolutions weren't provided by some extraterrestrial being, but rather from the furtile minds of engineers who refused to be hampered by so-called "traditional" thinking. Also, we were lucky enough to have business managers who encouraged such "out-of-the-box" thinking and provided literally millions of dollars to those engineers to prove their ideas had merit, both conceptually and in the real world applications.
You may have noticed something rather pradoxial about the computer evolution during the past 5 years or so. It's this, computer processors have continued to get ever faster, but the computers themselves have now become a "simple" commodity. They are now found in almost every office and home. They control the engine and accessories in our automobiles and even or wristwatches. Computers are no longer "evolving" as they once did in the '80's and 90's, but rahter now the software is beginning to come of age. That is, the software is now able to utilize the capabilities of the machine. Whereas in the past, the hardware making up the computer was far ahead of the programmers' ability.
Here's what I see as the next major breakthroughs coming down the pike;
1) Voice recognition, that really works. This will enable us to interface more easily with our computers, just like we saw on Star Trek and Star Wars.
2) True multi-processing capability. This will allow the computers to begin to approach the ability of anticipating the need or answer the user is looking for and to "learn" from its mistakes; a real need with voice recognition, since we all pronounce our words differently and we utilize over 200 different languages and over 20,000 different dialects and accents.
3) Computers will continue to shrink in size. (And you think you have trouble typing now !! ) This will allow implantable and wearable computers, so we don't have to lug around or so-called laptops and handhelds.
4) The list goes on and on, but I'll stop here. I don't expect any responses and I guess I just needed to run on and on.
Old 01-17-2004, 01:32 AM

Default Sgt.; About the Computer reply youmade;

Well... you said it all. When the computer came out back in the 50's it took up space of nearly a whole square block and was confined to the insides of a building. The patient on the computer was so thick and all made up of 81/2 by 11 sheets of paper with small writing on it so no infringement could be added to it for at least another 17 years. The designers were quite precise in the details of their computer. Of course we now have handheld computers that will blow away that first computer of yester-year. The original patient covered all bases and was never compromised during its rein.

Interesting to hear that voice recognition will soon be upgraded. I really hate typing. I'd love to have all my messages and letters read to me by some beautiful womans voice instead of mono-tones or regenerated up and down toned voice that I can barely understand in the text to speech can.

If you look at the over-all picture such as telephones being blown away in the past 10 years it really isn't all that hard to believe that computers will someday come in a bottle the size of a ladies nail polish bottle. All you have to do is use the applicator that came with the bottle and paint a substance on a tree, hand, toe, or anywhere conceivable and there you have a new high powered multi-tasking projectionaring hologram pushing surround-sound blow your eardrums out computer.

People might think I'm crazy for thinking that what I just mentioned could ever happen. Maybe they would be right but wouldn't it be funny if one day someone said, "I read somewhere about this might happen some day, I just can't remember where I heard or read it at".

Yes, a newspaper colonist once said, Virginia, there is a Santa Clause.

Now if we can get enough people interested we can also upgrade & update Washington.

Regards,
Travis

Old 01-17-2004, 04:01 AM

Send a message via AIM to Bill Farnie
Distinctions
VOM 

If ET's ever came here , they probably left.
No intelligent life!!!

Beam me up Scotty.........

Bill

It is well that war is so terrible, or we should get too fond of it. General Robert E. Lee