The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-02-2003, 08:40 AM

They are my friend.
And the CA legislature is helping them do it.
Let's make services/welfare easier for these poor trodden folks!
Let's not require that they be legally documented in the state.
Allow the Mexican government to issue an ID card and all will be forgiven.
Please come take our money, all you need is a ID card issued (happily) by the government that is trying to get rid of you in the first place!
New state motto should be:
Give us your poor, give us your dirt bags, we'll take care of EVERYTHING!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2003, 08:55 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

"Mexican-Issued ID Cards" indeed - now ain't that wonderful!?

A foreign entity giving permission for their citizens to break our laws and/or violate our sovereignty!?

VERITAS
Old 07-02-2003, 09:56 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to judyvillecco
Unhappy

Sorry Andy! My PTSD has been acting up something fierce lately and I'm terribly confused! Can't seem to get you and the gimp straight (sorry gimpster!) Okay then please don't kill me you're my favorite republican...oh shucks I like you both.....!Is that okay? No offense intended! As for that sharleton Stom Thurmond I was glad to see the world rid of him and I'm a southerner and believe it or not we aren't all barefoot and pregnant and running around the hills! As for my husband on Friday he believes in woman's liberation and says I'm on my own and better grovel!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 10:15 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

How refreshing ...an honest politician.....term limits are the only way to stop professional politicians...

Larry
Old 07-02-2003, 10:20 AM

Thumbs up

I agree Larry...It stopped the fear of FDR becoming a king and returning us to British rule that's why they passed it for President's. Paying salaries and health insurance and secret servicemen and retirement was never our founding father's intent.
Old 07-02-2003, 10:34 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Wink Judy

OK, we have no problem. Mixing up Gimpy and me is interesting. I do like the man a great deal but our politics are a tad different.
But, I'm afraid you've done it again. If Paco reads your comments on old Strom, I fear for you. We all have our passions.

Stay healthy,
Andy
PS: July in Texas not August, how quaint.
Old 07-02-2003, 03:16 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Senor Humper

A thousand pardons, kind sir!! Must have been having a senior moment or two, failing misearbly as I did, not to remember that folks from Taxachsetts might be considered outsiders. But can we make an exception in this case, as Andy really seems like a decent sorta guy? OK, OK, if he shows us his Visa, his shot record, and airline ticket back to wherever, will you consider it?

Isn't it odd political theatre that each state has its own black sheep? Or at least many of them do? Here in Texas, we have the likes of LBJ, Billie Sol Estes, and H. Ross Perot. But then, Arkansas has Der Schlickmeister, or can New York also claim him, Orville Faubus, and another Klansman, ol' Fulbright. Those poor folks in California have a whole bevvy of rogues to chose from! Wonder how long before someone says, "Will the last person to leave California, please turn off the lights, assuming there's still any electricity flowing?"

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 07-02-2003, 05:14 PM

Talking

Scout I like that turn off the lights yuk! yuk! Oh No don't tell Paco....Andy....can I claim senior moment? Well us ex-Tennesseans have that stupid red shirt Lamar Alexander...if I see him again I think I'll be sick! :ek: He's such a phoney! Makes my hair hurt!
Old 07-02-2003, 08:37 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Lightbulb Humper & Scout

Don't worry about shot cards, airline tickets or the like. If I go back to Texas I'll enter from Mexico like everyone else. (Note to self, keep working on the tan.) All my trips to the southland have been in the winter or early spring. Think I'll keep that strategy. Well, I did go to San Diego once in the summer for a federal trial but that city isn't what I'd call "south".

Did you guys know G.W.'s father is from Massachusetts? Of course he did go to school down south at Yale, but what do you think of him and his kid? Liberal New England?

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 07-03-2003, 03:39 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Andy

Goooooood Morning!

This is too easy! You just made my point: having been blessed with the wisdom sought by many, the Bushes settled in Texas, and the rest is history.

Good point about that Port of Entry stuff: some of my brethen in the southern part of the state have taken matters rather personally, and invited the visiting students from even further southern climes to place their falanges on the posterier portion of the cranial region, and to begin exiting property.

Prediction: in GWB's second term, border security, immigration, and associated issues will become law.
Scouts Out!!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."