The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-10-2004, 12:01 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default CBS and Bush papers

The papers about President Bush NG service were studyed by CBS for 6 weeks and then released to the public. It seems the papers after a little Republican study (3 hours) found that the type set was Times New Roman and done in MS word. Typewriters done have MS word.
Suppose someone would like to get rid of President Bush had anything to do with the forged papers?

Release the FBI, Find out who did this and put them in jail.

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2004, 01:52 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ron,

Apparently CBS is sticking to their story and pressing forward but they could very well become more of a controversy than the one they are trying to promote. No need for the FBI to sort this one out as any number of certified and independent testing labs with equipment like a gas chromatograph can zero right in on the original master document and then all will be known. A very small sample of the paper and the print can be used to break everything down by intrinsic chemical composition and bingo, no more controversy. Zo, if CBS feels so strongly, it would be quiet easy to contract a certified independent lab to do the prep work for further analysis by several independent, professional forensic annalists that happen to have certifications and licenses. What is good enough for a court of law ought to be good enough for CBS, eh? My bet is that CBC will never, ever release the original for any kind of testing what so ever. To do so would amount to ?Loose much face? methinks.

Scamp