The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-27-2007, 08:15 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy A World Gone Mad!

Did you attend church services this Christmas past? Did you partake of the words of hope and joy? Did you leave those blessed halls with new encouragement that things would get better, or that a new age was dawning, an “Age of Aquarius” so to speak -well, wouldn’t that be nice? “The daily news, however, aptly portrays a far different scenario!”

Call it defeatism if you wish, but political assassination, eternal warfare, business greed and rising crime rates and moral despair, hardly makes for an encouraging state of affairs!! The old expression of “Mean What You Say” has been bastardized into: “Mean What You Say, but only as long as it benefits you!”

Some time back, I had an experience where a extremely long running case for military benefits was deferred back to the federal government for resolution. In the process, a semi-high-placed public official was called on to testify. This individual then lied like a rug (provably) under oath, and when I called our government’s attention to this, with the offer of a file-full of substantiating documentation, I was asked to submit this evidence - and this I gladly did immediately!

It wasn’t long before a highly placed and highly respected man of the cloth came back to me with his obvious outrage that any member of our government (or bureaucracy) could lie so, and after swearing an oath of truth on the Bible!

This obvious ire was followed by a communication from one of the judges at this federal court, a seated U.S. Senator, a former U.S. Senator, and even a member of the “Holiest of Governmental Holies!” All came back at me to express their disbelief and disgust that a trusted official would do such a thing, or so they said? As a matter of fact, when a member of the apex of power also requested this proof, I immediately and respectfully complied!

What I received from that point on was deafening silence on the part of my government! Could it possibly be that this perjury was orchestrated - “Naw, that could never happen here in our beloved country!”

Yes indeed, with all of the mayhem, bloodshed, cronyism, and a mounting disregard for truth, even from those whom we trust with the welfare of our nation, her people, and our honor, is it any wonder that some envision Armageddon as being just around the corner?

“Whatever happened to our Men For All Seasons?”

VERITAS (Truth), and A Happy New Year To All!
Old 12-27-2007, 09:43 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I have always been of the opinion that the government is too incompetent to orchestrate very much. Oh, and these are the same people we entrust with the death penalty.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 10:14 AM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

Maybe its time to send your evidance to 60 minutes, they would love to hang a few big wigs.
Old 12-27-2007, 02:09 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Rick

If you have the evidence as stated, then trot right over to a federal attorney's office and present it. Or, if you think the media should get involved, try their front door. Sounds like your chores are only half done.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 12-27-2007, 05:05 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The supposed purpose of the press is to expose governmental misconduct. Sic em on it and see what happens.