The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-07-2008, 12:48 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb Obama "My Muslim Faith"

Sen. Barack Obama slips up on ABC's This Week with George Stephanopoulos and refers to his "muslim faith".
Old 09-07-2008, 02:27 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Darrel,...

That's no: "Slip-up". It's: "Gospel".
Every Fatwah and/or:"Hit List" producing Radical Muslim Mullah on earth knows better
than The American People are largely PERMITTED knowing. That why Obama on no Fatwah

"I pray to Jesus every night" Barack Hussein Obama Jr. does so every night, about as
much as his tightest of friends, confidants & advisors Nation of Islam Louis Farrakhan, does.

But then, and politics being what lowly politics usually is, guess that even Old Louis would
SIMILARLY or politically expediently profess praying to Jesus every night,...if believing such
would SIMILARLY fool The American People so well, and thus capture himself a presidency?

Neil
Old 09-07-2008, 03:01 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Title of Video: Libyan Leader Mu'ammar Al-Qadhafi: Obama Suffers Inferiority Complex That Might Make Him Behave "Whiter Than the White." He Should Be Proud of His African, Muslim Identity.

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/1791.htm
Old 09-07-2008, 03:29 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default You

people are sick!

The SICKEST of the SICK!

Gimp

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:55 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Was is a Freudian slip that caused Barack Hussein Obama, to utter, "... my Muslim faith...."? Freudian or otherwise, something so allegedly profound as one's faith should not cause such slippage. If he is this unsure of what to say concerning matters of his faith, how can he be trusted to speak properly and clearly when discussing matters of national security or national importance? His answers to questions, without any TelePrompter present, lack any coherence, grammatically correct structure, or relevance to the initial question.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 09-08-2008, 02:00 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperScout View Post
Was is a Freudian slip that caused Barack Hussein Obama, to utter, "... my Muslim faith...."? Freudian or otherwise, something so allegedly profound as one's faith should not cause such slippage. If he is this unsure of what to say concerning matters of his faith, how can he be trusted to speak properly and clearly when discussing matters of national security or national importance? His answers to questions, without any TelePrompter present, lack any coherence, grammatically correct structure, or relevance to the initial question.

You REALLY don't want to go ...there....DO YOU???

As examples (with thanks to James**exlrrp**);

McCain-iac quotes-------

"I think -- I'll have my staff get to you. It's condominiums where — I'll have them get to you." --after being asked how many houses he and his wife, Cindy, own, interview with Politico, Las Cruces, N.M., Aug. 20, 2008

"Ma'am, let me say that I don't disagree with anything you said." --after a woman at a town hall meeting said, "If we don't reenact the draft, I don't think we'll have anyone to chase Bin Laden to the gates of hell," Las Cruces, N.M., Aug. 20, 2008

"In the 21st century nations don't invade other nations." --on Russia's military action against Georgia, Birmingham, Mich., Aug. 13, 2008

"The fact is we had four years of failed policy. We were losing. We were losing the war in Iraq. The consequences of failure and defeat of the United States of America in the first major conflict since 9/11 would have had devastating impacts throughout the region and the world." --forgetting the war in Afghanistan, which was launched in October 2001, CBS News interview, July 21, 2008

"We have a lot of work to do. It's a very hard struggle, particularly given the situation on the Iraq-Pakistan border." --referring to a border that does not exist, ABC News interview, July 21, 2008

"I was concerned about a couple of steps that the Russian government took in the last several days. One was reducing the energy supplies to Czechoslovakia." --referring to a country that no longer exists, Phoenix, Arizona, July 14, 2008

"That's not too important. What's important is the casualties." --on when U.S. troops will return from Iraq, "Today," NBC, June 11, 2008

"Well, basically, it's a Google." --on how he's conducting his VP search, Richmond, Virginia, June 9, 2008

"We should be able to deliver bottled hot water to dehydrated babies." --Kenner, Louisiana, June 3, 2008 (Watch video clip)

"I'm glad to have his endorsement. I condemn remarks that are, in any way, viewed as anti-anything. And thanks for asking." --after being asked by George Stephanopoulos about receiving the endorsement of Evangelical pastor Rev. John Hagee, who has made a number of controversial remarks, including calling Catholicism "The Great Whore" and blaming Hurricane Katrina on gays

"I'm going to be honest: I know a lot less about economics than I do about military and foreign policy issues. I still need to be educated."

"Well, it's common knowledge and has been reported in the media that Al Qaeda is going back into Iran and receiving training and are coming back into Iraq from Iran. That's well known. And it's unfortunate." -before correcting himself by saying Iran was training "extremists," not Al Qaeda (Watch video clip)

"I will conduct a respectful debate. Now, it will be dispirited -- it will be spirited -- because there are stark differences. I am a proud conservative, liberal Republica-- conservative Republican...Hello? Easy there." (Watch video clip)

"I am a illiterate that has to rely on my wife for all of the assistance I can get." -after being asked whether us uses a Mac or a PC (Watch video clip)

"The issue of economics is not something I've understood as well as I should. I've got Greenspan's book."

)

"It's not social issues I care about."

"There are neighborhoods in Baghdad where you and I could walk through those neighborhoods today." --prior to visiting a Baghdad market while being flanked by 22 soldiers, 10 armored Humvees, and two Apache attack helicopters

"Americans are very frustrated, and they have every right to be. We've wasted a lot of our most precious treasure, which is American lives." --on the Iraq war

"There's no doubt in my mind that we will prevail and there's no doubt in my mind, once these people are gone, that we will be welcomed as liberators." --on the Iraq war, "Hardball" interview, March 24, 2003

###############

And we thought Dan Quale made some stupid and silly remarks?

Hell, McCain-iac has got him beat to hell and back!

Gimp

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:00 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I’ll go with I know on this issue. Just after the Obama time in Jakarta, I worked the ARCO offshore and Pertimina accounts from Jakarta; Dodge City for sure, and the most dangerous place to be on mosque day, Friday, was anywhere near the Saudi provided mosque; simply the largest and most elaborate in Jakarta. Damn, the only place in Asia where the Moslem women have to wear the head to toe Moslem sack; I thought of them as ‘Casper’s own due to the white color. In that heat and humidity I thought that to be exceptionally cruel and malicious. The extent to which Obama n’ family did or did not get involved with the Jakarta Saudi Mosque is an unknown to me and I won’t venture a guess.

But do know that that Saudi Mosque contained the roots and beginnings of today’s radical Islamic bloody hell in Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippine island of Mindanao. The local Al Qaeda affiliate goes by the name of Abu Sayeff and is funded out of the Jakarta Saudi Mosque. Bloody god damn bunch that are usually hunted down like rabid dogs in Malaysia , Mindanao and anywhere near Singapore. Rules are very different there and fire comes before fire with no quarter given and none expected.

Scamp
Old 09-08-2008, 07:20 PM

Send a message via AIM to Gunner Carvo Send a message via MSN to Gunner Carvo Send a message via Yahoo to Gunner Carvo
Distinctions
Contributor 

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wms2As61MYU[/media]

"Without me, the war will go on. With me, it could end." - me

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty." - JFK

"Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto."
(I bring not the rays of the sun but the thunderbolts of Jupiter)