Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-08-2018, 02:02 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation True Greatness

5-8-2018

Dear Mr. President et al;

“True greatness always begins within the hearts, minds and soul of a population, and manifests itself in the honesty, backbone, sinew, mental prowess and courage of the people themselves!” (hrt-5/8/2018)

I, like most of you I suspect, get tired of being subjected to that never-ending parade of suits that passes itself off as “The People’s Government!” It is further my opinion that some college courses in political science should be substituted with classes in common sense, real patriotism, U.S. History, and of course, the realization that, no elected official is “The Second Coming!”

To quote Abraham Lincoln in an 1861 letter: “This nation, with its institutions (still) belongs to the people who inhabit it!!”

Maybe some of those elected bon vivants who erroneously believe that they (and they alone), are the government of “Our Illustrious Nation” should be required to read the entirety of Lincoln’s April 8, 1861 letter to the (then) governor of Pennsylvania?”

“And should that day ever arrive when the seeds of patriotism are forever eradicated – so then, will the blossoms of freedom, liberty and the human soul alike, also expire!” (by - H. Rick Tavares - 5/8/2018)

Respectfully, Sincerely and Adamantly Yours,

Hardcore