Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-09-2018, 08:25 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Back To The Big Stick

5-9-2018

(more opinions)?”

Apparently - “Some people (and countries) just can not leave well enough alone!”

This is becoming more than obvious with “Russia and China” screwing around again with “The United States in The Atlantic Ocean”, at least in my opinion? And as a result of these obvious provocations (another opinion), “Our Mighty Atlantic Fleet” has (according to what I have just read), been reactivated and is loaded for bear (pun intended)!

Are Russia and China gearing up anew for yet another round in “The Cold War” - one in which the tensions between “The East and The West” could erupt again into that which had been barely avoided in times past? And do the Russians and The Chinese really think that “Our Uncle Sam” has been sitting idle, or has been asleep, since the cessation (?) of “The Old Cold War?”

“Just when it appeared that (maybe?) the world was beginning to come to its senses, leave it to some damned fool(s) to ramp-up the heat again, and to bring us all back to square #1?”

Once again – If you think that “Our Uncle Sam and His Mighty Military Machine” has been asleep at the wheel of late – “Then You Have Not Been Paying Close Enough Attention?”

“WHAT FOOLS SOME OF THESE MORTALS BE - AND WOE BE TO THEY WHO INSIST UPON PUSHING THEIR LUCK!!”

Hardcore
Old 05-09-2018, 09:52 AM

Exclamation Thoughts on this subject

I won't pretend to say I know all that is going on but I do know spontaneous decisions without further thought to the possible ramifications could result in further conflict or escalation thereof.

Allies are hard to come by and we alone need allies to offset the imbalance that comes from making moves that could result in more conflict. Carrying a big stick doesn't mean you win in all cases. Harmonious relations no matter how difficult will at times require input from many sources.

Our country is strong and great but we need allies we can't do all the things we need to accomplish without them. Trump is doing things because he can - but the things he's doing are they really in the Countries best interest.

I don't want to hear anymore about world wide conflicts and the US having to be put our troops on soils that don't want us there. The Big Brother concept is what we've done for decades.

We must find ways to keep negotiations ongoing. To make rash judgement's without our allies support will create unbalance and could lead or induce massive ramifications leading to an all out war of which could have been eliminated.

American's are not cowards - we have graveyards full of hero's - do we need more? Has this world become a sacrificial slaughter house? Allies knows this - Peaceful means are better than slaughtering hundreds of thousands of peoples world wide.

Sure we are powerful and we have nuclear weapons and we could destroy 3rd world countries. To what ends? I don't know how this world has lasted this long pretty soon every mother son will have nuke. YEA! won't that be wonderful.

Yes I'm pissed - I don't like wars (or conflicts) we must still be very immature thinking another war would make things right.

HC - there has to be a better way of getting things done.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote