Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-20-2018, 02:37 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question A Non-Responsive Government Is No Government At All

3-20-2018

Dear Mr. President;

“In My Opinion”, a non-responsive government is, in effect – “No Government At All!”

Nodding heads, alone, after all, accomplish nothing! And in the event that you have not been paying attention, there are those, even within your own administration, who now seek to landmine your every step in order to putrefy your attempts to “Make America Great Again!”

It is a crying shame, nay, make that “Legal Treason (opinion), when one’s political party means far more to them than even their nation, our people, our future, and maybe even our own survival, as, again my opinion, there is no shortage of “Neo-Quislings” to whom party politics mean far more than even “The United States Itself!”

Mr. President, my family are not Democrats, nor are we Republicans – rather we are - “Americans First”, and damned proud of it too! And any bureaucrat who places politics, or even cronyism, above the common good and right, does not represent the public’s trust, but rather is bought and paid for, again in my opinion? If that is, any of the people’s pressing concerns and thoughts are even being related to you to begin with these days –

“And I Personally Have My Doubts?”

Mr. President – Where, and when, did we begin to lose control over “Our Own Country?”

Sincerely;

Hardcore
Old 03-22-2018, 07:01 AM

Arrow Why everything is so screwed up!

A Non-Responsive Government
http://www.patriotinstitute.org/why-...ng-screwed-up/

Let me explain something about why our government is so screwed up. The founders of our country intended for each of the States to manage its own affairs, to regulate its own commerce, and to do all that the citizens of it demanded of it. They intended for government to remain as local as possible because that’s how the local people get what they want. They did not intend for all of America to suffer with ‘one size fits all’ solutions.

But over many generations the Federal Government gradually gathered power to itself, first through giving itself the ability to tax us (before 1919 there was no IRS, no Federal Income Tax). And after that the Federal Reserve was created and the Federal Government then began creating all sorts of agencies to manage affairs on a national level. The EPA, the BLM, and more than 260 agencies have now been created to manage business that was given to the States by our Constitution. (This is all being done under the Constitution’s provision for the Federal Government to regulate commerce between the States but this was a manipulation of that clause to give power to the Fed Gov that the founders certainly did not intend for it.)

As power in the Fed Gov grew so did the budget and so the Fed Gov then began creating all sorts of other excuses to be involved in American’s affairs through creating things like the National Endowment for the Arts, and providing funds for ridiculous science projects and all sorts of crazy things that many Americans do not support. The Federal Government became Big Brother through our permission… because some wanted all the stuff it could provide through taxpayer money.

And through all those payouts the Government kept becoming more and more powerful until now everyone thinks the Federal Government is doing exactly what the Founders intended.

Now what’s happening in the war between Republicans and Democrats is a war for control of the purse. They fight to be in power… not to represent.. not to ensure the American People get what they want (which is not even their job to provide in the first place about all that matters in our daily lives, that is for the States) but to make sure that the purse gets divided among all those they want to provide for.. those that helped them with their campaigns, etc. We are not represented in our government because we have permitted power to be centralized in the Federal Government.

The political theater that’s going on.. this fight over Trump and what he’s doing.. it’s all about power. Permitting the Federal Government to be the Big Daddy means all attention is focused on it. All the players are ‘big stars’ and the American News Media has become a stage where those theatrics are directed. Trump is fighting the Status Quo from within. And that means he’s at a disadvantage. WE elected Trump because WE want massive reform in our governments. But what is the reform we want?

Many say ‘immigration reform’ and some say ‘reform in the news media’ and some say reform in our schools, etc. Really, reforming all these things means more than just reforming them… but reforming the whole picture of our government. As long as the Federal Government is in the position its in now being the central authority for everything American there will be no end to the corruption. It’s a gigantic bureaucracy trying to do an impossible job… one that was never intended for it. And that is why everything is so screwed up.

By Michael Hutton

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 12:52 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Does anyone have a clue how much the office spaces, buildings and payrolls (plus yearly increasing budgets) for: "260 AGENCIES" that Mr. Hutton alludes to, and that which; "We The (Schnook$)" daily pay for COSTS???

Perhaps such an obviously grandiose waste of U.S. Taxpayer monies is just one of the reasons why Michael Hutton (PLUS no doubt MANY other Americans also) believe that: "Everything is so screwed up."

I'll betcha that our Public Servants (some joke) or actually career politically ruling lords and ladies, piss-away more funds yearly than most other free countries on earth use to govern and function quite well.

I'll even give you big odds on that bet.

Neil
Old 03-23-2018, 08:35 AM

Neil

I agree but they will not want to loose their perks.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote