The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-13-2008, 10:58 AM

Exclamation Dear Hero Veterans

Dear Hero Veterans,

I will start this letter by saying , "Veterans are my heroes!"

Every since I was a little girl I have loved Veterans. I always knew there was something very special about y'all and now that I am grown I know what is special about y'all. Y'all have put your lives on the line for people like me and some of y'all did not see your families and were not there for the birth of your child. The reason you did this was so that we would be able to have our freedom. In my eyes y'all are my "Guardian Angels." I enjoy being with Veterans because I feel and know I am safe with y'all by my side.

I can feel and see the pain in your eyes and I just want y'all to know that I will do everything in my power to help your wounds heal. I honor Veterans because y'all need to realize y'all are heroes and that y'all fought for our country so that we may stay free.

Those that don't appreciate y'all and say mean things need to leave The United States ! If I had the power I would make them leave.

Last year during the month of April 2007 my husband told me we needed to stop for fuel. Just before we had gotten to the gas station I asked God if He still wanted me to continue honoring Veterans every month then I needed to know right now. I can honestly say when my husband drove up to the gas pump I looked over at the next car and there was a Veteran in his Army Uniform. I got out of the car and walked over to him . He was talking on his cell phone and he told the person just a minute and I told him thank you for his sacrifices to our country and for my freedom . He shook my hand and it was a very true handshake. My husband and him talked and they gave each other a hug.

I have learned a lot from Veterans. I have learned what is means to be loyal and what true friendship means. My husband gave me a second chance in life. God has really blessed me in more ways than one. I would like to say from the bottom of my heart, " I really love y'all !" Thank you for being my "Guardian Angels."

Love,
Marnie Mowles
"Proud Wife of a 100% Total & Permanent Disabled Combat Marine !
http://www.theveteransvoice.com/hero.html
"All Gave Some/Some Gave All "
"Have You Thanked A Veteran Today?"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2008, 02:40 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Marnie

I thinik you posted twice on this issue. But again thank you for caring about Vets.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
Old 02-13-2008, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ryan View Post
I thinik you posted twice on this issue. But again thank you for caring about Vets.
It is my new letter I just wrote today.
http://www.theveteransvoice.com/hero.html
"All Gave Some/Some Gave All "
"Have You Thanked A Veteran Today?"