The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-08-2009, 01:24 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "Hanoi Jane" Fonda AMAZING!

I don't know what it is with some wealthy notables?
Is their something in their water or diets?

But, exibitionist zealot nuts like Jane Fonda just keep chuggin-along frivolously non-stop
like: "The Energizer Bunny", year after year after year.

Apparently Old Jane's lifelong despicable & treasonable political beliefs & pro-enemy antics
are only surpassed by my discovering her having an obvious: "In Your Face" gall, also.
Just found out that she actually has a website named HANOIJANE.net. Absolutely amazing!

Yeah,...that's right. "Hanoi Jane" Fonda obviously takes some sick perverted political pride
in having been labelled: "Hanoi Jane" by MILLIONS of Vietnam Veterans thoroughly disgusted
with her. Her & like prolonging The Vietnam War, causing more loss of American Lives, and
even Millions of Cambodian Lives,...certainly aren't any sickly morbid things to be proud of.

I wonder just how many American Veterans ever log onto Ms Wonderful's site?
Just curious.

Neil
Old 02-08-2009, 01:51 PM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

That domain looks to be owned by an Australian domain squatting company. It was registered just a few days ago (2-6-09) The .com has been around for awhile but it looks like just another domain squatter. Domain squatters buy domains and then put garbage content (usually a useless search engine or malware) to keep ICANN from saying they are squatting it. They then sit back an wait for someone to bid on the domain. Completely illegal and the bane of legitimate web developers everywhere but nonetheless rampant due to lack of enforcement by ICANN.

Hanoijane.org is still available if anyone wants it.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:25 PM

Police: Man Arrested For Spitting On Jane Fonda
POSTED: 9:19 am EDT April 20, 2005

Quote:
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Police said they arrested a man for spitting on two-time Academy Award-winning actress Jane Fonda (pictured, right) during a book-signing stop in Kansas City Tuesday night.

Fonda, 67, spoke at Unity Temple, in The Plaza shopping district, about her new best-selling book, "My Life So Far," and her new movie with Jennifer Lopez called "Monster-In-Law."

At about 9 p.m., police said 54-year-old Michael A. Smith, who had been waiting in line for about 90 minutes, passed a book to Fonda and then spit a large amount of tobacco juice into her face.

They said Smith then ran away and was taken into custody by off-duty officers, who were providing security for the event.

Fonda declined to prosecute Smith.

A Vietnam veteran, Smith was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, which is a city charge.

In 1972, Fonda was photographed sitting in a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft tank.

About her protest involvement in the Vietnam War, Fonda has apologized for her anti-aircraft tank photo, calling it an incredible lapse in judgment. She has not apologized for opposing the war.
http://www.wlwt.com/entertainment/4397174/detail.html

this happened near where i live. i called the cops and offered to pay his bail. knowing full well someone beat me to it.
yeah we still worship the quicksand she walks on
Old 02-08-2009, 09:41 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Namvet,...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Neil
Old 02-08-2009, 10:21 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default David,...

Checked-out www.hanoijane.net .

Most everything for sale on the site is Jane Fonda related & complimentary of her, and
even hypes Broadway Show she is appearing in. Even photos can be bought.
Though, no mention of any North Vietnam photos of her are mentioned or seem available.

Regardless, I don't know anything about: "Domain Squatting Companies" and such.
Still, I MUST believe that Old Jane HAS TO BE getting at least a piece of The Action from
hanoijane.net sales. Hell,...maybe even: "The Lion's Share"? Who knows?

Her reasoning was/is obviously treasonably screwed-up & worst than most. But no one
will ever convince me that Old Jane doesn't understand money, sales & hype very well.

Neil
Old 02-09-2009, 02:56 AM

I personally have always HATED & DISLIKED that B$tch for what she represented and caused, the the death of your brothers in Vietnam ...

in Australia when her adds come on, I switch over and say to my Wife "that b$tch should of never been born"
Old 02-09-2009, 06:17 AM

she lets the C word slip out

classic air head. she claims it was ok to sit at the AA gun because quote: there were no enemy planes over head. they acually tried to censor that photo. wonder why????
Old 02-09-2009, 08:13 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Deadly-D,...

Good point about why Birth Control OF SOME,...ISSSSSSSSSSS Most Definitely Needed.

Regardless, how goes it with you & yours & all those effected by quite devastating fires?
Looks brutal here on TV. Is Mother Nature helping out any with rain?

Wish & Hope the best for all you: "Aussies".

Neil
Old 02-09-2009, 08:18 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

What a terrible waste of spit.

Daring, I have been watching the news in horror. It looks like you were right about the arsonists. Prayers going out, buddy!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote