The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Gulf War

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-21-2005, 07:16 AM

Default Check for autoimmune immune system

The chemical that you were also exposed to, but most everyone ignores, is 2-butoxyethanol.

It causes the immune system to become autoimmune Check over the various things here that are considered autoimmune & you may gain some insights

With the children, since this chemical is a teratogen, I believe singular health ailments can show up without the underlying autoimmune hemolytic anemia that would be a biomarker for it in someone with direct exposure.

I believe that although the central nervous system damage is part of what happens to those exposed, it is not the sole cause of all the rest of the ailments; it is only part of the picture.

I believe we saw the same harm in WWII and in the Vietnam vet (see how similar your ailments are to theirs)

I believe glyconutrients are a painless help and some of the best hope for help for you and your children ... even for babies

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2005, 11:23 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Shortdawg
Angry Oh Yeah

Been sick for quite some time but the VA only acknowleges PTSD, Chronic fatigue and Migraines.

They ignore the fact that my cartillage is desintegrated throughout my body and my breathing is getting wosre everyday.

At present I am rated at PTSD with Migraines and chronic fatigue.

I am 70% disabled with unemployability.

The government is in denial of chemicals and DU exposureeven though our chem alarms went off a few times.

I am still fighting for 100% to take care of my family.

My doc has givin me 5 years to live and I am only 33 years old.

Charge on wariors, some of us will win.

HOOAH!
Old 05-26-2005, 04:44 AM

Default Glyconutrient trial - for help

So sorry to hear these things. I got acquainted by phone and e-mail with Chad Pagel of Indiana. He is your same age and in recent months - it is silent on his end. You can tell by the medications they are giving him that they are not trying to help the liver and bone marrow failure they have diagnosed him with ... and yes, joint pain, etc.

The govt does acknowledge the chemical exposures I've been sharing about: in the solvents and pesticides the gulf war troops were exposed to, both 2-butoxyethanol and diethylene glycol monobutyl ether (I've asked DoD why it was on the list - but still no answer)

Now, flu-like symptoms with horrible diarrhea and eyes burning and hurting can signal an acute exposure. Do you remember anything like that? If so, what were you doing then? Chad told me that when his MP group secured the airport the whole group of them had their bowels loose & they 'lost it' Were lined up against the hall and given some tablet to stop it.

Do you have high or low blood sugar? I don't know whether 'diabetes' shows up at some point with this chemical exposure, but I am seeing a lot of it. I also suspect it for type 2 diabetes as a birth defect (much like brain tumors would be) for those whose parents were strongly exposed: that would mean the entire 'baby boomer' population - people my age who had a parent during WWII who was strongly exposed to it. No wonder Walter Reid Army Medical Center & Deployment Health reps say that the gulf war vet was no more harmed than the general population. We have a pandemic, unrecognized health crisis on our hands. That's what I think.

Look toward the bottom of this page I'm gathering info for.... 'diabetesDiabetes' and see what helps there may be for you with 'glyconutrients' A couple of doctors are either doing trials with it ... or willing to do so. Check the links under the doctors, also Dr Lea Steele of the VA has taken an interest in what other doctors shared about these also.

I would give the glyconutrients to my children, too, even babies. If the immune system starts communicating better cell to cell and the autoimmune function stops, I believe there is hope that the body can heal itself.

on Flu Symptoms

Old 03-03-2006, 05:52 AM

Default child of gulf war vet - spinal chord harm?

Quote:
My brother served in the Persian Gulf. He came back with all the symtems of Gulf War Syndrome. He has had 3 children. The middle child, his only boy, has had a constant struggle to stay healthy his whole life. ( colds, flu, ear infections etc.) He couldn't sit up. Can't walk, complains of pain in legs and foot, weighs only 23lbs., has severely crossed eyes and doesn't say a word. He can hear, he just doesn't talk. He was recently diagnosed with a Syrinx...?? ( a cyst in the spinal cord caused by brain fluid leaking).
My question is has anyone else out there encountered this same disease??
There seems to be no other explanation.
Any information would be extremely helpful.
Thank you,
Melissa
Right not I think that you could compare what happened to the Vietnam vet and the Korean vet and the WWII vet and today's vet and find the same type of harm to children ... I think it is the same chemical exposure that is doing it, too.

Comments to a vet with rashes and blood in urine

Concern for fumes - Airline Industry

Maybe Mike's health concerns are birth defects from a parent poisoned by EGBE in WWII?

on Flu Symptoms

Old 03-05-2006, 02:38 AM

Default Consider glyconutrient food supplements

There seems to be hope for help with good nutrition and glyconutrient food supplements. This is based on the nutritional research of Roger J. Williams.

2-butoxyethanol should be suspect for causing CFIDS ... and a lot more ... even the best 'match' for gulf war syndrome ... Vietnam and Korean and WWII vets' harm, too ....

It's no wonder there's confusion. The chemical I've learned about in recent years spreads out into so many different things, that something else gets the blame for what it does ... & the harm goes on and on and on. It is a common chemical exposure for military & civilians alike. My theories are different than mainstream; however those with CFIDS and their doctors would have the proof, if they find the fatigue of EGBE (2-butoxyethanol is the modern name)

I suspect other birth defects besides diabetes are possible: called congenital thyroid ailment, or liver or kidney or various tumors ... pancreatic concerns ... AND diabetes at some point in time if a parent had too much exposure. Congenital heart defects ...

For those with THE FATIGUE (direct exposure) Look for blood in urine ... or later abnormal peripheral blood test; and look at red blood cells. Are they small sized?

My thoughts on gulf war syndrome:

One of the chemical exposures for the 90-91 Gulf War vets was a commonly used chemical from the 1930s to the present. It IS on the list of solvents and pesticides the gulf war troops were exposed to. 2-butoxyethanol and its compound version, diethylene glycol monobutyl ether, are solvents, but also in some odd way ... pesticides. That would explain the endocrine disruption.

It explains why civilians would be equally harmed (per Walter Reed Army Medical Center the gulf war vets are no more harmed than the general population EXCEPT for ALS). So, some gulf war vets got way too much exposure to 2-butoxyethanol to get that.

Not sarin gas; not vaccinations; not depeted uranium. The USA did not do something wrong and hide it. They don't have a clue.

Many times what is called the FLU is actually this chemical's poisoning. People would have what is best described as CFIDS (Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome) often diabetes, hormonal levels that could go high or low. The fatigue that should be suspect is autoimmune hemolytic anemia which causes the immune system to 'friendly fire' HEADACHES and Central Nervous System damage & many other autoimmune issues are 'part of the picture' CNS includes things like sleeplessness, difficulty concentrating, short term memory loss, all the time irritability, DEPRESSION and suicidal tendencies!

Tired of being tired? Tired of hearing 'it is all in your head?' I believe you! And I do recognize this chemical's poisoning! If you share enough about what was going on when you first felt sick, I may be able to help you find the source of this chemical's poisoning.

We have multiple generations of chemcially poisoned people. Is there CFS in the family line? Maybe some health issues are 'birth defects?' Also a very strong 2nd hand exposure!

Look for these clues

I would like to share the story penned by gulf war vet, Donny Richardson in 2000
Old 10-26-2008, 04:05 AM

Default Consider this for 'the syndrome'

a teratogen chemical .... BUTLY or 2-butoxyethanol

Other thoughts in last 2 years:

Be sure to avoid BUTYL, as I suspect that is the teratogen chemical that was the cause of the primary harm to gulf war vets, and vets of other war eras, and civilians, too

Too many things going on differently than the 'norm' so doctors and researchers have largely been stumped, as one variable only ... does not work

I suspect the CFIDS, CFS, FM, ME assortment of AUTOIMMUNE ISSUES is what you are dealing with

Find the ANEMIA, it is your most serious health issue; and the prove that BUTYL or a chemical like 2-butoxyethanol is your chemical of harm

I think there is help with glyconutrients

on Flu Symptoms