The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Warriors Saloon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-07-2021, 05:19 PM

Thumbs up Star Spangled Banner As You've Never Heard It

Star Spangled Banner - As You've Never Heard It
Re: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxGNQE5ZLA
-
Listen to this - it's a verbal story & story you all should want to here and pass it along.
-
I've kept this link post on my computer and I listen to it at least once a week.
It puts my country's history and the cost of people who want our freedom.
-
If you delete it - its you choice! or pass it along.

- Boats (I just drank my last PBR beer I had left today).

It puts America back in your heart and the sacrifice that given for our Nation - as all wars and conflicts we've been in - the cost of freedom isn't free and many have died to this flag and this country.
-
But of late many have lost some of the sacrifices given since our conception. The patriots are some of the bravest folks I know and I'm proud to be one and fly my Flag 24/7 since my departure of my service. It's well lit and fly's in any weather and will until I'm dead an gone.
-
God Bless America & all those that Served and to those wounded & lost)!
-
Boats

(Personal note: While watching it to the very end and I had tears in my eyes when it ended. I'm 74 years old and can still feel the loss of those brave men holding up our Flag. I'm proud to be an American and also gave 12 years of military service and would do it again for our country.) - Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links