Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-27-2019, 03:07 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation We'll Pass It On

6-25-2019

(Student Loan Debt Cancellation)

FINALLY – Many within politics, all the way from “The Oval Office” on down, are beginning to listen to the people who hired them to conduct their business!
Countless Millions of “Young Americans” who sought nothing more than to insure their futures, along with the future of “Our Great Nation”, may finally be granted debt relief from the staggering cost of student loans! These young patriots did not create an economy that placed them and their peers into a “Life-Long Prison of Debt”, but rather, all that they sought was to add to the glory of “Our Nation” by advancing all of our futures en masse! And to place them into life-long servitude at the very same time that “Wall Street” was bailed out to the tune of “Billions of Dollars” is unconscionable at best!!

In an ongoing effort to make this point on behalf of the multitudes of proud and young Americans, and after reading today about the productive actions of Senator Sanders and Congresswoman Ilhan Omar, among many others, I put in an immediate telephone call to both of these lawmakers and “The White House’ as well (etc), to congratulate them and all who thought as much of our future leaders as they do about Wall Street Profits, who have constantly been bailed-out by “Our Government!” The very same government, I might add, that is now touting a gasoline tax than they are claiming will go for road repairs and upkeep? And yet through all of this and more, “Our Most Important Commodity” (our future and those who will be tasked with it), are being thrown under the wheels of shortsightedness!

As such, and agreeing totally with Senator Sanders, Congresswoman Omar and countless others in government and the private sector as well, who value “Our Nation’s Future, Progress and Mutual Advancement” far more than they do the mounting bank-accounts of the vested and privileged few, I wish to add my support to Senator Sanders, Congresswoman Omar and the multitudes of other “Caring American Citizens” who feel that it is imperative to at least offer the same student debt-forgiveness to our nation’s students that has been given to “Wall Street” and all of those other high-stepping finance entities who have been granted debt forgiveness in the past!!

Hardcore