The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Family

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-28-2005, 01:38 AM

Default This FATIGUE - Affects families

Often you hear that the 'gulf war syndrome' vet has divorced. Many times there are factors related to health issues that are not factored in. Many spouses and children are unknowingly affected. It is a bigger issue than the people they think

you may know some people who need this info - Harm is more prevalent than first thought

I also suspect it is the cause of these things for many ... including the Vietnam Vet

and seemingly rare cancers

E-mail received today: An EVOS worker asks, "Will there be a study?"

Quote:
Hello, I was 19 years old when I went to work on the oil spill. I first began as a Oil Technician and quickly moved up to Pontoon Boat Operator for Exxon's Task Force One. The Captain of the Vessell assigned to Task Force Ones Skiff Crew Operation is still with us also. The handling of these oil absorbant booms and rags for over a month in the oil and then transporting crews and contaminated materials by pontoon boat must have had some effect on me. I noticed that I wasn't able to keep any energy after working for over five months the symptoms of chronic fatigue, kidney pains, and respiratory illnesses had left me believing that something else was wrong with me. Every time I see a doctor though the results from him has always been the same. I'm 35 years old now and attending UAF full time. I have been married and had two healthy daughter's since then, Thank God. The problem with me is the fact that I can't seem to drink too much coffee because of the jauntice like symptoms and have to take vitamin supllements to get going every morning. It isn't good for my health but I figured that I had no choice. Is there a group that is currently gathering for studies? Who would I call or e-mail. I have a younger brother that has the same symptoms and know of others that traveled down for this spill experiencing the same symptoms as well.
My reply

avoid exposure to this chemical!

mother_margaret@yahoo.com

Any having difficulty having children in the first place?

Spontaneous Infertility is an Autoimmune Condition

I never heard of this before; but it would fit the pattern of 2-butoxyethanol harm & if so, stopping the autoimmune function may restore?

Also found that Type 2 Diabetes is on this list (source Lef.org) I thought it should be because blood sugar going high can be a 'right now' sign of an acute exposure to 2-butoxyethanol. What causes high or low blood pressure, I'm not sure, but that could be a secondary harm, too.

Actually, kids of parents harmed may come up with some of these, too, without directly having the fatigue, that's my thought at this time, anyway.

Why fatigue?

Anyone able to help figure this out?

immunoglobulin A, B and M. Since I believe the immune dysfunction (that of being autoimmune) is the primary harm, maybe someone can decipher this for the rest of us?

Did you hear recently about the three soldiers who died after 'flu-like' symptoms? I really do suspect THIS chemical

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links