The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-21-2003, 07:20 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default My opinion #7. korea

Korea stated they were going to test a nucular weapon. I would inform them that if they did I would trump there punny nuc with a real nuc.
Find out when and where they are going to do it and send a 50 megaton Hydrogen warhead in the same spot 20 min. latter. Im not sure what they will do with a 300 mile dia. crater but it may get there attention.

Just my opinion

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2003, 07:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

sounds like fun and I think it would definitely get their attention.
Old 10-22-2003, 09:35 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

How 'bout using MOAB instead? Not as big a crater, but still, a REALLY big crater, a LOT of noise and a really TALL smoke cloud (maybe could see it as far away as Peking, too!)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2003, 09:55 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Whatever happened to the Neutron Bomb? Ya know, the one that would spread an amazing, killer radiation but leave structures intact. I remember Jimmy Carter trying to get that one developed.
Old 10-23-2003, 11:01 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Blue

A MOAB couldn't even be sean in the smoke of there atom bomb, there bomb that they would test is 100 times as big as a MOAB. But a 50 meg hydrogen is about 500 times bigger then theres.
Those things come real close to cracking the earth.

Newtron didn't prove to be worth it. Radiation stayed to long. You had standing buildings, but what are going to do with them.

Ron
Old 10-23-2003, 02:14 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

100 TIMES AS BIG? Cripes...well, then I guess we'd have to drop 100 MOABs on the same spot at the same time... just trying to avoid radiation deaths being spread.
Old 10-23-2003, 06:17 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Blue

MOAB is a big bang, A nuk is a way bigger boom that splits a heavy atom. You don't want to be around a Hydrogen boom, This is how our SUN works. After the boom comes a 200 to 300 mph wind/shock wave, followed closly by a 30,000 degree heat wave, Lets see, Steal melts around 1500 to 2000 degrees. You could be inside your car and your car and you would be instantly vapoized. I don't belive being vaporized is good.

Ron
Old 10-23-2003, 08:40 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Ron -
No, definitely NOT good, way too damn hot... why in the frick would any nation poke sticks in our eyes, knowing this... jeez muneez.

'Bout how much circumference of land from dead center would a Hydro bomb crater out, do ya think...
Old 10-24-2003, 03:51 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Blue

I watched a show about this (The History or Discovery channel) I'll tell you what they said. 300 mile dia. no one knows this for sure cause you really don't want to pull the trigger on one of these. Im not real sure if it matters that its 200 mile or 400 miles.
What we were talking about was Korea and them testing a Nuk. If they test one we should trump there test sight with a mo-bigger one. I would thing they would have the area cleared out already so no one would get hurt, sept maybe a couple scientist a little to close.
You can't reason with a mad person, he hits you hit harder,

Ron
Old 10-24-2003, 05:35 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Ron -
Well, on the matter of reasoning with a mad person, and what to do about it, I have come to accept the wisdom and experience of warriors... one of which I never actually have been, though willing and able.

Your solution could be the best one, for all I know. I also know that as more time passes, and North Korea goes right on its merry way poking its finger into our chest again and again, considering HOW criminal that current regime there truly is, and considering the American tendency to wait too long to do too little, there does not, I would readily agree, appear to be any real need for anyone on earth to allow them to have, much less to test, any weapon resembling a nuclear missile capability.