The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-16-2005, 03:37 PM

I'm interested Larry. By the way, like your handle. What tubes did you shoot?

Doc, I'm with ya where the media is concerned. I don't have cable and I don't wach news. I rank them all right up there with Tokyo Rose. Every morning I turn on the puter while I put the coffee on, then sit down with my first cup and check a few blogs I have confidence in, they have passed the test of reliability over the long haul.

Its going to take me some time to check out those sites you listed above, bear with me. I suddenly got busy and tired at the same time.

Take care, y'all

RW
We get heavier as we get older because there is a lot more information in our heads. So I\'m just really intelligent and my head coudn\'t hold anymore so it started filling up the rest of me. That\'s my story and I\'m sticking to it.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2005, 02:30 PM

Urbsdad,

I finally got through the sites you offered. The three British sites were very interesting and deserve some serious attention, but the Counterpunch site was crap from the git-go. A very interesting premise, but I will reserve judgement until I can do some more looking around. Thanks.

RW
We get heavier as we get older because there is a lot more information in our heads. So I\'m just really intelligent and my head coudn\'t hold anymore so it started filling up the rest of me. That\'s my story and I\'m sticking to it.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote