The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-26-2020, 11:13 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Are We Paying Attention Yet?

10-26-2020

“I can not help but wonder just how in the Hell we ever managed to rise to the very top of the world order, especially with a few political fools doing their damnedest to constantly dumb us down?”

It also seems to me, that at a time when one presidential candidate can not even remember the names of his opposition, or even where he is, or what office he is running for (from one moment to the next), that we could quickly find ourselves in deep trouble - if we do not come to our senses, and I do mean – “Damned Soon!”

After all is said and done however: “It is not the political aspirations or the overpowering lust for power of any one man or woman (or even a political party) that is on the line here, but rather, it is “Our Country - Our History, Our Legacy and Our Future” that are at stake here –

“Or does that mean so little to some of you?

And once again, it is the future of “Our Nation, Our Kids, and Maybe Even Our Very Own Survival Itself”, that is on the line during this upcoming election! “And as far as I am concerned, these things far outweigh anything as trite as personal ego, political image, party politics Or Even Self Promotion!! - “And This Is Exactly How In The Hell I Personally Feel!!”

Hardcore
Old 10-26-2020, 12:24 PM

Unhappy If only it were true

Politicians are feeding off money from those who have it. In turn favor's have to be repaid by some means or another. I voted yesterday for reasons of my own - and for my kids future.
-
I won't pretend to say either parties candidates meet my expectations.
-
Politics has big money influences the advantages - it will never change.
-
You bet we have issues within our system and how it got that way
goes way back in our history.
-
I'm not saying that both running for office are the best choices but right now
it's all we have.
-
A President's - who makes billions only pays $750.00 of income tax - is gut wrenching. An needs to be audited!
-
The other whose been around the block knows the system and I don't trust him either.
-
You have millionaires buying our leadership & congress - all who want to make more money off of special deals.
-
We currently have a staggering National Debt - soon it will bankrupt this country.
-
We fight wars all over the world for other countries - and in the process sell weapons to any and all who want to buy them.
-
Oh yea - my grand-daughter has Corona virus so do several hundred kids in local schools.
-
You notice neither side is talking about that and how long it will be to get rid of it.
-
We are all pissed of the current internal issues of America - they are out of control.
-
Oh yea - history will write some real beauties about how America is operating today.
-
We've got people hauled away in ambulances daily - schools closed - stores running low on supplies again. States are seeing an increase in the virus once more.
-
Stores are going under all over the place. They will never recover and bankruptcies will run rapid around the states.
-
Everyday we listen to this crap with little evidence of improvement. All we hear now is the Presidential BS and our TV's are full of news rhetoric.
TV's are now running reruns of old series and movies of which we've all seen 50 to 100 times before.
-
I think it will take at least 3-5 years before any signs of recovery and employment start to pick up. If we don't go bankrupt before that.
-
Doom and gloom is what we have. Our troops are spread all over the Middle East and Far East - with NK - China and Russia - all looking to move in and cause some grief.
-
Concerned who wouldn't be. We the aged have seen this crap before and know the outcome will take quite awhile to improve or bounce back from.
-
Europe has been pretty low keyed of late.
-
Whose making all the money right now - its the weapons designers & suppliers plus the ship builders & aircraft builders.
-
Social Security will eventually run out of money then we are doomed! Unemployment money is going to run out and it will have a
certain period of time. Crime will go up for sure - the have-nots will be on the rise.
-
Well this is my summation of the current issues. That's a great outlook isn't it.
-
There are quick fixes all around the globe - I only hope we've learned something from this pandemic and I hope it ends pretty soon -
but holding our breath will only kill us - so let's put on the mask and do the best we can.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote