Old 04-24-2002, 10:30 PM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 
Default Met a vet

sn-e3

Registered to :Aug 26, 2001
Posted 02-01-2002 at 09:11
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well guys I had the pleasure to meet one of us this past weekend. My wife and I drove up to sequim and met Griz for lunch. He is truly a fine gentleman and big enough that he could hunt grizzly bears with a broom stick. we had a good time talking and getting to know each other. I highly reccomend meeting people from the net in your keck of the woods talking on line is fine talking face to face is great. i look forward to seeing alot more of griz in the future. be well my friends chris
-----------------
If your not living on the edge, Your taking up to much space

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Profile Email Qoute
Keith_Hixson

Registered to :Aug 23, 2001
Posted 02-01-2002 at 07:54
Does that mean he is bigger meaner and better looking than you and me? Did you tell Griz I am really a meanie?

Keith

Profile Email Qoute
DMZ-LT

Registered to :Aug 27, 2001
Posted 02-01-2002 at 07:58
I've met David and Bern, ICav (Fred) and Gimp so far............ campout ought to be a blast !

Profile Qoute
sn-e3

Registered to :Aug 26, 2001
Posted 02-01-2002 at 09:41
Yes dmz-lt both campouts are shaping up great this year. keith you got it all wrong you don't have to be a meanie here so quit puffing yourself up we won't hurt you we're friendly now. just bring that bent stick you call a fly rod and we'll do a little water wacking. so far i've met jrj, keith, and griz all great guys

-----------------
If your not living on the edge, Your taking up to much space
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links