The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-25-2004, 08:52 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

About all that can be counted on is the reality that there will be no winners in November. Regardless of the outcome, the political divisionism that rules all will likely continue to rule and become more intense then at anytime in our history except for the flail that began in 1861, maybe worse, we'll see. Never mind that we got a nasty war going on that is only going to get much worse before we wake up. It's only a question of how "worse" manifests, not if. But, "Oh never mind Sailorman", the leftist's hate agenda is infinitely more important than some wicked war that's a blazing.

When faced with the prospect that a Communist holocaust was going to happen in SEA, Kerry is reported to claim that such an eventuality was "ludicrous". Well, it happened and on the same scale and magnitude as happened in Russia, Korea and China, according to Amnesty International. But I suppose it's not PC to mention such misjudgments or deliberate misrepresentation of history and intention, especially if it worked to Kerry's advantage. At the end of the day there were about 4 million plus reasons why Kerry was dead wrong, but what the heck, lift rug and sweep, right? He be a hero and supposedly accomplished military leader, so that makes the boo-boo all better now I suppose. The problem with all that is that there are big home chips on the line now, and Kerry's now ya see it now ya don't big plan, non-plan, or plan to have a plan is veneer thin, not being presented or presented then withdrawn.

Scamp